Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Poll

What song should I orchestrate next?

"Charge Man Stage" (Mega Man 5)
"Baby Park" (Mario Kart: Double Dash)
"Mabe Village" (The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening)
"Orange Ocean" (Kirby's Adventure)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: DocDoom2's Orchestrations  (Read 3291 times)

DocDoom2

• Cheep Cheep Chorus
  • The Second Doctor of Doom.
    • View Profile
Re: DocDoom2's Orchestrations
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2016, 07:27:51 PM »

Well that was more than a few days...
Sorry about the wait, but here is my "Zelda Compilation"!
My original plan was to have a song from each game, but it eventually turned into a mishmash of a few of my favorite Zelda songs.
I've put the included songs in a spoiler so that you can be surprised while you listen if you wish.
Spoiler

1. Title (The Legend of Zelda): Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by The Deku Trombonist, PianoMan, and G-Han.
2. Dungeon (The Legend of Zelda): Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by G-Han.
3. Windmill Hut (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time): Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Sebastian.
4. Dark World (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past): Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by The Deku Trombonist.
5. Linebeck's Theme (The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass): Composed by Kenta Nagata and Toru Minegishi and arranged by Olimar12345.
6. Shop (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time): Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by G-Han.
7. Overworld (The Legend of Zelda): Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by JDMEK5.
8. Uncover Secret (The Legend of Zelda): Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by The Deku Trombonist.
[close]
I've also added a few more songs:
"Outset Island" from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by The Deku Trombonist.
"Battle! Champion! (Gen 5)" which was composed by Junichi Masuda and Go Ichinose.
Happy listening!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

DocDoom2

• Cheep Cheep Chorus
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2017, 12:56:11 AM »

So I know I haven't been doing this stuff in a while, but I'm trying to get back into working on some more orchestrations!
While I have some new ones to add I was listening and when I look back at some of the songs I did, I found out that some are... not that good...
So I will be updating some of my worse orchestrations!
In fact I have some I've updated right here:
"Gerudo Valley" from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Zunawe!
"Battle! Champion!" from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Composed by Junichi Masuda and Hitomi Sato and sequenced by Sir Auron!
"Battle! Gym Leader!" from Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow. Composed by Junichi Masuda and arranged by Bespinben!
And finally I'm adding a new orchestration which is, "Lon Lon Ranch" from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Composed by Koji Kondo using a midi rip of the original.

Please note that all updated pieces will temporarily be in blue so that you can find them more easily!
Hope you all enjoy!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

ThatHiddenCharacter

• Hyrule Hymn
  • The Green Thunder strikes again!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2017, 01:04:34 AM »

Cool stuff. I do a similar (to be honest, the same) thing. Except I call mine "Instrumental Arrangements". If you want to check it out, here it is. My Instrumentals

DocDoom2

• Cheep Cheep Chorus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2017, 03:52:04 PM »

Thanks very much! I'll check out your stuff too!

DocDoom2

• Cheep Cheep Chorus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2017, 08:31:20 PM »

Here's a triple hitter of Koji Kondo song updates!
"Slider" from Super Mario 64. Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Sebastian and Latios212!
"The Lumpy Pumpkin (Day)" from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Thomas Wilson!
And a new song, "Ganon's Tower" from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Bespinben!

Please enjoy!

DocDoom2

• Cheep Cheep Chorus
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2017, 11:22:42 PM »

Some more orchestrations!
"Norfair" from Metroid. Composed by Hirokazu Tanaka and arranged by Olimar12345!
"Battle! Team Galactic Boss!" from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Composed by Junichi Masuda using a midi of the original song.

And here are some updates for:
"Groose's Theme" from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Composed by Takeshi Hama and arranged by Olimar12345!
"Bob-omb Battlefield" from Super Mario 64. Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by TheMarioPianist!

On a side note: "Bob-omb Battlefield" and "Battle! Team Galactic Boss!" are my personal favorites since they turned out exactly the way I pictured them,
which is pretty rare due to limitations from either soundfonts or Musescore!

Also I will be adding more songs from other Nintendo franchises soon!
I currently have a "Gourmet Race" orchestration ready and I'm in the middle of working on an orchestration of "Rocket Barrel"!
So make sure your body is reggie for those and more!

Hope you all enjoy!
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 25 queries.