News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Trainer Ave's Arrangement (Girl Without A Fairy)

Started by Trainer Ave, January 05, 2016, 07:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainer Ave

New arrangements soon.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

DonValentino

That's... a very long list! I wish you luck! :J

mikey

start with the zelda games that way people will like you more I swear
unmotivated

Dudeman

Don't listen to him. Feel free to arrange whatever strikes your fancy. Someone'll look at it no matter what it is.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

I was going to go ahead and do the Zelda songs anyway before they get taken by someone else.

PS: I know people have a problem with Linkle being in the main series. What if she were in Smash?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

Smash is kind of reserved for characters from main series titles. I could see her being an assist trophy, but not much beyond that.

also why are we talking about the next smash already sakurai nearly killed himself from working on sm4sh he needs to rest
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

It was more about Linkle really. My friends and I are discussing how she could be more involved with Nintendo than just her appearance in Hyrule Warriors and this was one of our ideas.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Tobbeh99

I could see her being an alternate costume of Link, but not an own character.

Also good luck arranging! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Tobbeh99

2 errors I noticed:

URL should be: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/

On hotel measure 10: That rhythm is incorrectly written. The correct way to write it is dotted quarter-8th note-tie-quarter-quarter. That way you show the 3rd beat which is important since the 3rd beat is a strong beat in 4/4.

Otherwise looking forward seeing the finished arrangement! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Trainer Ave

ok I fixed those errors thank you Tobbeh99. I'd like to ask if someone can add a metronome marking to "Hotel" or tell me how to do it bc honestly
Quote from: Latios212 on September 12, 2015, 01:25:06 PMworking with finale notepad is like trying to peel a potato with a fish

EDIT: Oh yeah I use finale notepad 2012 on windows
EDIT 2: I need the metronome mark to be quarter note=135
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on January 28, 2016, 07:20:36 AMok I fixed those errors thank you Tobbeh99. I'd like to ask if someone can add a metronome marking to "Hotel" or tell me how to do it bc honestly
EDIT: Oh yeah I use finale notepad 2012 on windows
EDIT 2: I need the metronome mark to be quarter note=135

Here you go

Unfortunately I don't think there's a way to edit the tempo in notepad besides adagio etc. without getting a template from someone else. There is a thread full of time signature templates for notepad users, and another one for general edit requests too, but those probably aren't seen as often as personal arrangement threads...

Trainer Ave

bump
Progress has been made on One by Metallica
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Trainer Ave

bump
Progress has been made on "Hotel" from Fossil Fighters
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server