Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

XD well okay then
Andy wins!

8/10/18 Laggard (n., adj.)- a person who loiters; sluggish and reacting slowly
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dekkadeci

Meet (v.) - to convene, often in order to distribute or allot

E. Gadd Industries

8/12/18 Recursive (adj.)- pertaining to a process in which each step makes use of the results of the earlier steps
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trasdegi

8/12/18 Recursive (adj.)- pertaining to a process which makes use of the results of another instance of the same process, which itself makes use of the results of another instance of the same process, which itself makes use of the results of another instance of the same process, which itself makes use of the results of another instance of the same process, which itself makes use of the results of another instance of the same process, which itself makes use of the results of another instance of the same process, which itself makes use of the results of another instance of the same process, which itself makes use of the results of another instance of the same process, which itself makes use of the results of another instance of the same process, which itself ...

AmpharosAndy

innit

E. Gadd Industries

Oooooo this is a tough one...
Tras wins!

8/13/18 Maverick (n.)- an unorthodox or unconventional person who does what it takes to get things done
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dekkadeci

Maverick (n.) - a popular Magic: The Gathering deck in the Legacy format; is similar to the preexisting Death & Taxes deck, which means it's conventional

E. Gadd Industries

Dudeman wins!

8/14/18 Cabal (n.)- an underground society, secret religious sect, or other private group assembled for purposes hidden from those around them
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 14, 2018, 07:44:01 AM8/14/18 Camal (n.)- an underground society of dromedaries assembled for purposes hidden from the humans around them
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dekkadeci

Cabal (n.) - a previously secret sect based in Dominaria; among other things, known for its organization and endorsement of pit fighting

E. Gadd Industries

Dudeman wins!

8/15/18 Riant (adj.)- laughing, smiling, cheerful
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dekkadeci

Rant (n.) - pulled off wrong, it may make your listeners laugh