E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Mikey wins!

2/10/18 Hegemony (n.)- domination of a region or the entire world by a single nation, or the authority of one individual over an entire group
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 10, 2018, 08:13:08 PM2/10/18 Hedgemony (n.)- I rule this hedge, ya hear me! It is MYYYY HEDGE AND NONE OF YOU WILL EVER HAVE IT! NEVAAARRRRRRRRRRR.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Honedgemony- domination of a region or the entire world by a single nation via the use of sharp swords
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 10, 2018, 08:13:08 PM2/10/18 Edgemony (n.)- domination of a region or the entire world by a single nation, or the authority of one individual over an entire group (and it's not a "phase," Mom!)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dekkadeci

Hegarmony (n.) - domination of a region or the entire world by a single nation, or the authority of one individual over an entire group, but in the name of peace

E. Gadd Industries

Dudeman wins!

2/11/18 Malapropism (n.)- misuse of a word or mangling of the language, often done for comic effect
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatHiddenCharacter

Malapropism (n.) - E. Gadd's Word of the Day & Others' Interpretations of Said Word.TM.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

mikey

Gaah
How dare you

Malahoppipsm- probably the second best thing I could come up with
unmotivated

AmpharosAndy

innit

E. Gadd Industries

THC wins! (Points to mikey for trying)

2/12/18 Zonk (v.)- to stun or stupefy
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Zonkrom- to stun or stupefy with frightening amounts of electricity
unmotivated

Yug_Guy

Now, ladies and gentlemen of NSM: behind one of these doors lies today's Word of the Day. Choose correctly, and you get to walk home with a new definition to impress all your friends. But, choose incorrectly, and you walk home with nothing. Or, you can take my offer of $500 in cash - it might not be a fancy new definition, but it is $500. So, will it be:

Door #1

You've won a confusing logic puzzle that stumps most people, despite the fact that it only involves basic fractions! Better luck next time!
[close]

Door #2

You've won a piece of unnecessarily erotic Let's Make a Deal fan art that I honestly did not need to see today! Better luck next time!
[close]

Door #3
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 12, 2018, 07:51:14 PM2/12/18 Zonk (n.)- a joke prize given as part of the show Let's Make a Deal. Contestants who win Zonks do not win anything of monetary value, though, contrary to popular belief, they are entitled to a novelty item based upon the Zonk they "won" during the show.

You've won today's definition! Congratulations!
[close]

or,

The $500

Alright, here you go, man. Enjoy the rest of your day!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

the monty hall problem has been explained to me multiple times and I still don't get it
like you have a 1/3 chance of picking a prize
then you have a 1/2 chance of picking a prize, but not really
switching doors should not have an effect on the outcome yet it somehow does
unmotivated