News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Up is a 2009 American 3D computer-animated comedy-drama adventure film[3] produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. Directed by Pete Docter, the film centers on an elderly widower named Carl Fredricksen (Ed Asner) and an earnest young "Wilderness Explorer" (a fictional youth group similar to the Boy Scouts) named Russell (Jordan Nagai). By tying thousands of balloons to his home, 78-year-old Carl sets out to fulfill his dream to see the wilds of South America and complete a promise made to his late wife, Ellie. The film was co-directed by Bob Peterson, with music composed by Michael Giacchino.

Docter began working on the story in 2004, which was based on fantasies of escaping from life when it becomes too irritating. He and eleven other Pixar artists spent three days in Venezuela gathering research and inspiration...

Dudeman

Rick Astley will give you any Pixar film in his collection. Except one.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Never gonna give you Up"
Not sure if that was sarcasm, so just in case... see above

EDIT: Also,
Quote from: Dudeman on December 20, 2016, 04:45:31 PM...are you assuming that Latios exists?

Bruh.
Ok, here's another example: Dudeman
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Silly me, I forgot Dudeman doesn't exist. Dideman, on the other hand...

12/21/16 Caducity (n.)- 1. Senility  2. The quality of being transitory or perishable

...So the opposite of putative (if we stretch it far enough)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

Dudeman

Bloop

E. Gadd Industries

Bloop wins. There's no such thing as Cadu City. >:/

12/22/16 De minimis (adj.)- lacking significance or importance: so minor as to merit disregard
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 22, 2016, 08:10:02 AMBloop wins. There's no such thing as Cadu City. >:/

12/22/16 De miniminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminihelpminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminimis (adj.)- lacking significance or importance: so minor as to merit disregard

Bloop

mikey

unmotivated