News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

I've had a non-alcoholic version of the drink. It was great, wish I could have some again.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 09, 2016, 07:56:02 PMGET OUT THE LUTEFISK ITS A MINNESOTA CHRISTMAS
I'm forgetful... what is that again?

Quote from: Dudeman on December 09, 2016, 10:24:01 PMI've had a non-alcoholic version of the drink. It was great, wish I could have some again.
Oh yeah? What'd it taste like?

12/10/16 Velar (adj.)- 1. Formed with the back of the tongue touching or near the soft palate  2. Of, forming, or relating to a velum and especially the soft palate
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 10, 2016, 06:44:08 PMOh yeah? What'd it taste like?
Very, very fruity (like, grape-ish fruity) with a cider-y spice kick to it. Hot. It was great.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 10, 2016, 06:51:16 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KILgD1_Glsc
it's raw fish prepared in literal poison
O_o sweet merciful crap! Uhhh... no thanks!
But it's good to see you in the Christmas spirit! XDD

Quote from: Dudeman on December 10, 2016, 09:56:23 PMVery, very fruity (like, grape-ish fruity) with a cider-y spice kick to it. Hot. It was great.
Yeah, that isn't surprising, since it's wine-based. But that sounds good! I may have to try it (non-alcoholic, of course)!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 11, 2016, 08:14:31 AMBut it's good to see you in the Christmas spirit! XDD
on the contrary I'm counting down days until the 26th
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

12/11/16 Longanimity (n.)- a disposition to bear injuries patiently: forbearance
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

E. Gadd Industries

With your donation of just 10¢ a day, you, too, can join the cause in fighting to end bear abuse. Bears everywhere are suffering from injuries that could debilitate them for life, and here you are, just sitting on your lazy butt, doing nothing about it! C'mon, stupid! Get a life (and a job) and helps these creatures out!

12/12/16 Frigorific (adj.)- causing cold: chilling
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

12/13/16 Desuetude (n.)- discontinuance from use or exercise: disuse
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 13, 2016, 03:43:49 PMDesu etude: DESU DESU DEEESUUUUUUUUUUU DESUDESU
It's better if you it read this way.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

This makes it sound super-artsy now. I feel cultured just posting here.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber