E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I don't hide under a false appearance! Well, if you can consider my Miiverse post a false appearance, then I guess I do.

E. Gadd Industries

XD So your name irl is cashwarrior1, and you look like a sketch of some music notes, a mushroom, tri-force, and pokeball?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

She tends to injure other players quite often, but other than that I think she is good. Keep in mind I haven't went to watch her soccer stuff in forever due to my band stuff and all the other stuff I keep up with  ;D
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

XD I'm the same way. I haven't gone to one of my sister's soccer games in a while, mostly due to schoolwork. But anyways, yeah, soccer is a pretty violent sport, more so than most others (although rugby...)
And then there's cross country.

6/12/16 Haptic (adj.)- 1. relating to or based on the sense of touch  2. characterized by a predilection for the sense of touch

*sniff* What a touching definition...
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

6/13/16 Kipper (n.)- 1. A male salmon or sea trout during or after the spawning season  2. A herring or salmon cured by salting or smoking

Those are two WAYYYYYY different definitions.
Also, I FINISHED RICCO HARBOR!! (Kinda, sorta, it still needs to be reviewed before submission, but I'm happy to have completed the sheet!)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

I just realized he made a pun...but Schwartz would be VERY proud!!! :o
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Schwartz is probably over at his house playing Mario Kart right now, you needn't disturb him with my puns.

6/14/16 Philadelphia lawyer (n.)- a lawyer whose office is located in Philadelphia a lawyer knowledgeable in the most minute aspects of the law

^^^These are the lawyers that you hear getting paid with solid gold.
Must've been doing it a long time, huh?
This term came from colonial times, when the legal system was (pretty much) centered in Philadelphia.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

Schwartz does like his video games  ;D
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: F. L. U. D. D. on June 14, 2016, 09:17:09 PMSchwartz does like his video games  ;D
The guy's got good taste in video games, I'll give him that. His puns...could use a little work.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Where's that "pot calling the kettle black" quote when I need it?

6/15/16 Disparate (adj.)- 1. Containing or made up of fundamentally different and often incongruous elements  2. Markedly distinct in quality or character

2: Like older models of things. They are distinct in being high-quality. (Take Slinkys for example.)

In other news, my Dropbox may be hacked. I'm going to do some IP stuff to look into it a bit further. I don't think it's a problem, but if it is hacked, I'll need to do something about that.

EDIT: Here's what gets me: my phone has its IP address & it checks out with the one on DB, but it says my phone is in Paducah, given the IP. Well, there were two PCs logged into my DB, one from Paducah, the other from Madisonville (which is MUCH closer). I'll have to see what the heck's going on.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

It's probably witchcraft E. Gadd  ;D jk lol. There must definitely be a logical explanation.
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

FLUDD, are you hacking my DB again?

6/16/16 Gibe (v.)- to utter taunting words: to deride or tease with taunting words

Hey, look, a pattern in the date! (Unless you go by day/month/year)
It seems like taunting, mocking, etc. has eleventy-seven different words to describe it...
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

6/17/16 Shamus (n.)- 1. slang: police officer  2. slang: private detective

Hey! More Slanguage!
Also, I'm officially in the Smoky Mountains now! If anyone is in the area, be sure to drop by and pay a visit!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Yug_Guy

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 17, 2016, 08:33:10 AM6/17/16 Shamus (n.)- 1. slang: police officer  2. slang: private detective
Isn't that the name of the main character from Sean Connery's favorite Nintendo game, Shuper Metroid?