E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

I will never use that word, and I bet a lot of you wont either, unless you purposely try to.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

F. L. U. D. D.

Yes it is completely safe from atomic bomb explosions. It's more protected then the United States constitution 😂
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

The font I used to reply to that outrageous question was MAJUSCULE!!!
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: F. L. U. D. D. on April 14, 2016, 07:10:50 AMYes it is completely safe from atomic bomb explosions. It's more protected then the United States constitution 😂
You should put the notebook in Canada. Nobody will find it there, for nobody really wants to be there!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 03, 2016, 11:28:37 AMwink wink nudge nudge cough cough hack choke sputter gasp help

Quote from: F. L. U. D. D. on April 14, 2016, 07:17:30 AMThe font I used to reply to that outrageous question was MAJUSCULE!!!
You're pushing your luck, F.L.U.D.D.

E. Gadd Industries

FLUDD, please try to refrain from double posting, please. The only reason I do it on here is if no one comments on the previous day's word.

With that being said, it's time for a musical term!
4/15/16 Skirl (v.)- 1. of a bagpipe: to emit the high, shrill tone of the chanter; also: to give forth music  2. to play (music) on the bagpipe

Ummm... I don't know about you guys, but I have no desire to skirl on the pipes.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

I double posted to keep the convo with brainy going and to respond to your word at two superstar times 🙄

I have absolutely no clue how I would manage to use skirl in a proper sentence
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

With some of these words, you can't. XD

4/16/16 Fleer (n.)- a word or look of derision or mockery

So, like these two girls that spectated at the track meet today!  >:( Some people...

EDIT: I almost forgot: PRESENTING: THE FIFTH DIMENSIONAL THEORY!!!
Ok, I don't know if you, the reader, believes in a Heaven or anything synonymous. I don't need to know it, either. But say there was a Heaven. Where would it be located? In the sky? Perhaps. In the ocean? Ehhhh.... It would make sense, though, that Heaven would be located in the 5th dimension. Rationale: We live in the fourth dimension: l,w,h/d, change over time. The 4th & 3rd dimensions coexist (e. g., the electronic you use to view this is 3D, as it doesn't experience change over time). Well, from a 3D perspective, you wouldn't be able to see me, as I am 4D, and the 3rd D lacks the ability to comprehend, and therefore perceive, change over time. With that, you wouldn't be able to see what I am doing, only what is being done. Say, I were to bend a paper clip. If you were 3D, you would see the paper clip being bent, but not my bending it. This is similar to how we don't see God (or the deity you believe, if that's the case) or His actions, but we see the effects of what He does. This is why it makes sense that God (and Heaven, His realm) are located in the 5th D. If we possessed that fifth dimension, we could see Him, but since we don't, we can't comprehend/perceive it. Thoughts?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

don't let it get to you man, just train harder for the next meet.  You'll get there.  Distance running is 100% mental.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

It wasn't me, but rather, my teammates.  >:(
Sure, I could still do better, but I wasn't around to hear their jeering about me if they did.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

thoughts on that theory: um, that's not a theory mate you'd better revisit the scientific method and start over
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 16, 2016, 07:31:37 PMthoughts on that theory: um, that's not a theory mate you'd better revisit the scientific method and start over
Well if you want to be technical, then call it a hypothesis.  ;)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

it's not a hypothesis either, it's more of a speculative idea than anything
I think PDS found the correct term for it but I don't remember
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 16, 2016, 07:15:32 PMWith some of these words, you can't. XD

4/16/16 Fleer (n.)- a word or look of derision or mockery

So, like these two girls that spectated at the track meet today!  >:( Some people...

EDIT: I almost forgot: PRESENTING: THE FIFTH DIMENSIONAL THEORY!!!
Ok, I don't know if you, the reader, believes in a Heaven or anything synonymous. I don't need to know it, either. But say there was a Heaven. Where would it be located? In the sky? Perhaps. In the ocean? Ehhhh.... It would make sense, though, that Heaven would be located in the 5th dimension. Rationale: We live in the fourth dimension: l,w,h/d, change over time. The 4th & 3rd dimensions coexist (e. g., the electronic you use to view this is 3D, as it doesn't experience change over time). Well, from a 3D perspective, you wouldn't be able to see me, as I am 4D, and the 3rd D lacks the ability to comprehend, and therefore perceive, change over time. With that, you wouldn't be able to see what I am doing, only what is being done. Say, I were to bend a paper clip. If you were 3D, you would see the paper clip being bent, but not my bending it. This is similar to how we don't see God (or the deity you believe, if that's the case) or His actions, but we see the effects of what He does. This is why it makes sense that God (and Heaven, His realm) are located in the 5th D. If we possessed that fifth dimension, we could see Him, but since we don't, we can't comprehend/perceive it. Thoughts?
I still can't believe you came up with this.

cashwarrior1

I really like your theory, it's interesting!

mikey

so, a 3D object makes a 2D shadow, yes?  And a 2D object would make a 1D shadow.  So, it stands to reason that a 4D object makes a 3D shadow.  Ghosts anybody?
unmotivated