E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deku_link

I've known about vaporware since I started researching CubeWorld. Shop isn't even up anymore for that one.
EDIT:
Quote from: braixen1264 on February 16, 2016, 07:52:36 AMCould Flipnote Studio 3D have been an example for the two years it's been painfully waited for?
No, cause it's out. But only for Club Nintendo users. Nintendo is so afraid of getting sued since pedophiles. were using flipnote hatena and other similar applications to try to pick up children that they try not to release them in the US.
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

I meant, before it was out could you have called it vaporware?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

deku_link

I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

E. Gadd Industries

2/17/16 Truculent (adj.)- 1. feeling or displaying ferocity  2. deadly, destructive  3. scathingly harsh  4. aggressively self-assertive

Boop!
NO, NOT INSERTIVE! BE ASSERTIVE!!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on February 17, 2016, 07:41:06 AM( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The moment in SpongeBob where we all rewound the TV to see if we just saw/heard that. XD
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

2/18/16 Shinplaster (n.)- 1. a piece of privately issued paper currency; especially: one poorly secured and depreciated  2. a piece of paper money of low denomination

Soooooo.... For the second definition, the US Dollar?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

deku_link

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

deku_link

mikey

million fudge-buck question right there
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Oh I remember that book now! It's a great book. I would highly recommend it! It might be a series, but don't quote me on that.