News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 16, 2016, 06:57:54 PM1/16/15 Attitudinize (v.)- to assume an affected mental attitude: pose
So, Maestro.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

...WiFi was out yesterday.

So here's today's:
1/18/16 Rectitudinous (adj.)- 1. characterized by the quality of being honest and morally correct  2: piously self-righteous
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

So, MLF

no hard feelings buddy please don't kill me
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Thank you, Mr. Moderator.
That feels so good :/

Dudeman

Bespinben

I think MLF tries his best to not feel bad about it, but still feels frustrated because he's trying to dispel those associations from himself. I can sympathize, as even though I've spent the last 14 months tempering my personal arrangements so that they are reasonably playable, I still get people hanging my old 2011-2012 arrangements over my head proclaiming otherwise.
Link's Awakening coughcough
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

um, what's wrong with being honest and morally correct
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Bespinben on January 18, 2016, 11:18:16 AMI think MLF tries his best to not feel bad about it, but still feels frustrated because he's trying to dispel those associations from himself. I can sympathize, as even though I've spent the last 14 months tempering my personal arrangements so that they are reasonably playable, I still get people hanging my old 2011-2012 arrangements over my head proclaiming otherwise.
Link's Awakening coughcough
That's what you get for sacrificing your artistic integrity for popularity.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 18, 2016, 11:21:00 AMum, what's wrong with being honest and morally correct
The definition uses the phrase "piously self-righteous," which doesn't sound like an incredibly positive wording.

All the same, I appreciate MLF's dedication to making sure NSM stays a positive friendly place for new and old members alike.

braix

at least this is a word that's possible to use in a conversation
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

1/19/16 Traduce (v.)- 1. to expose to shame or blame by means of falsehood and misrepresentation  2. violate, betray
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

They are the traduced. I am the traducer.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2016, 08:46:25 AMzorro makes me feel traduced
It could be said that we made you feel traduced in TWG
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.