News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The OFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project!

Started by Olimar12345, December 30, 2015, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowChords

Ok, I won't post them, but if anyone is having trouble with Temmie Village or Tem Shop, PM me if you want a link for reference
I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

And here's my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MansionXx

Yug_Guy

Quote from: ShadowChords on January 05, 2016, 11:23:13 AMOk, I won't post them, but if anyone is having trouble with Temmie Village or Tem Shop, PM me if you want a link for reference
Dude, I've already submitted Temmie Village and Tem Shop. That's not a problem that needs solving.

BrainyLucario

I did claim temmie village (genocide) BTW

Edit: i don't mean to sound like i'm complaining, but the way the song list is not consistent..really is confusing to me...this should be fixed
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

learn3reed:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 30, 2015, 06:55:49 PM(List update is in progress)

couldn't do it all in a day. finishing it now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

The list should be updated now. It has been reworked to display the progress via the color coding system explained in the Key. lmk what I missed.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Hopes and Dreams is In Progress by Bespinben.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Yup! I wish i had room in my signature for that Noc!

Latios212

13 is already covered by my sheet on site so you can cross that out (black).

98 is here. Bespinben wanted to make some changes to it.

For purposes of the list, 101 is "Good Night" and 52 is "Uwa!! So HEATS!!♫"
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

I don't think this sheet would be missed if it wasn't on site, but here it is xD

Ooo
[MUS]

Olimar12345

What's with the brown hyphen? Also, knowing that piece (but not being able to see your file atm) I don't think it's necessary to have it on the site.

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 07, 2016, 01:40:04 PMWhat's with the brown hyphen?
I put that on some of the arrangements on my page. Strictly for organization.
Removed it.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 07, 2016, 01:40:04 PMAlso, knowing that piece (but not being able to see your file atm) I don't think it's necessary to have it on the site.
I totally understand. It's not even really a song, but since it is included in the playlist, I thought I'd do it just in case we're shooting for an entire OST.

EDIT: Also, Madmonk informed me that he isn't doing Waterfall. I will be doing that one.

BrainyLucario

I'll also claim Tem Shop (Genocide)....it might be fun to try and arrange...

mastersuperfan

Dropping my Genocide version claims. I'll just let the normal versions get arranged, and then someone can make the Genocide versions off of those.

On a different note, here's Dating Start!

[MUSX] [PDF] [MUS] [MID] [Folder]

Original
[close]
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.