News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

BrainyLucario's Arrangement Aura (Sonic Forces)

Started by BrainyLucario, December 29, 2015, 04:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Error 404....

this poll does not exist
DO NOT VOTE ON THIS

BrainyLucario

Hey everyone! Welcome to my arrangement thread! Here you can find all my arrangements that I'm currently working on, as well as the one's that I've completed! Feel free to leave feedback!

Splatoon-
"Splattack!" [co-arranged by Olimar12345]-(ON SITE!!!)
[Mus][Midi][Pdf]
Youtube video
[close]

Undertale-
"Undertale"-(Accepted)
[Mus][Pdf][Midi]
Youtube video
[close]

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse-
You Found an Item! -  Accepted
Mus

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon- Sticky Situation- Accepted

Night in the Woods- Gregg's Woods- Not submitted yet
My Youtube Video
[close]

Doki Doki Literature Club- Okay Everyone (Natsuki)-
https://musescore.com/user/6511416/scores/4891510

Sonic Forces- Fist Bump (Piano Version)
Mus
Midi
PDF

~Stats~ (Inspired by Latios212)

First arrangement: "Undertale" (Undertale) (12/8/2015)
Latest arrangement: "A Mysterious Giant Bird Attacks" (TLOZ: The Wind Waker) (2/11/2018)
Shortest arrangement: "Poniko's Room (Lights On)" (Yume Nikki) (4 measures)
Longest arrangement: "Undertale" (Undertale) (~6:00)
Arrangements on this thread:
Arrangements on site: 4
Total sheet replacements: 0
Threads worth checking out:
My Art Thread

Officially collaborated with: Olimar12345
Special thanks to: E. Gadd Industries, Sebastian

This is the list in its fullest form under the extent of the given spaghetti law. (NYEH HEH HEH!) Any violation of said spaghetti law (NYEH HEH HEH!) will prohibit any and all spaghetti consumption in any form, until this law is repasta'd™ , where it will become [null] and void for any violators. Any violation of the punishment will result in immediate deportation to the 77th Plane of Oblivion™. This law has been in effect since 4/7/50237 BC .     © E. Gadd Industries~2015   ©BrainyLucario~2015

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

I might put off the Rayman song for now and do some more sonic music...the site needs more of it, in my opinion

BrainyLucario

Updated Undertale mus! Thanks TheMarioPianist for help with that!
I'm also going to add links to the submission threads of my arrangements!

BrainyLucario

Thread Has been Updated with Dogsong (Dunked On Version)! I also added another song I might be working on if Yug_Guy Gives me permission to!

BrainyLucario

Updated the thread yet again! I've added some more Undertale songs to the mix!

BrainyLucario

Since Fnaf was a big part of my life recently...I've decided to try and arrange a song for it! I'll leave some music links here: i'll add a poll in as well, since it seems the most efficient way to do this..
 Are You Ready? (If this is not the name...blame the youtube link)
[close]
 Fnaf World: Battle Theme
[close]
Fnaf World: Ice Cave Theme
[close]

BrainyLucario

Thread has been updated with my new Undertale arrangement...anyone willing to put the tempo marking on it for me? I only have Notepad..

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 12, 2016, 07:43:13 AMThread has been updated with my new Undertale arrangement...anyone willing to put the tempo marking on it for me? I only have Notepad..

Here you go

BrainyLucario

BrainyLucario

I'm going to arrange "Battle Theme" from FNAF world, it seems! When I get done with that, I may arrange some Shantae songs, I have a lot to do though!

Olimar12345

Woah hey, so I just realized that the Rayman arrangement you're doing is already arranged and on the site, under the official OST title of "Band Land 4." Just thought I'd let you know.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Olimar12345

You can still arrange it if you want, I was just letting you know so that you don't prioritize it, I guess.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

By the way Brainy, you can arrange stuff that's already on the site. You just can't submit it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 19, 2016, 07:25:35 AMBy the way Brainy, you can arrange stuff that's already on the site. You just can't submit it.

Well, you can if the on-site sheet needs a replacement lol