Series: Other
Game: Splatoon
Console: Wii U
Title: Splattack!
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: Olimar12345 & BrainyLucario

[attachment deleted by admin]

BrainyLucario

Thought i would re-submit to make my submission seem less menacing! I'm not including the glissando, due to the fact that i feel it is really unnecessary for a piano arrangement when in the actual song.. it's percussion.
Everything has been updated
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

This...is literally the same file as the last submission, so here are my comments again:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 28, 2015, 09:03:59 PM-Remove the double glissando and replace it with a single wavy line from the lowest pitch to the first note of the next measure
-Hide the half rest in measure 4 by highlighting it and pressing "h."
-Fix measure 12 (RH) I have no idea what you're trying to do there. Same at 8 to a lesser degree.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Ohhh!!!! The pdf is Not updated! That's why It's not different to you! I'll fix that right away!

Edit: Fixed the pdf! it should be up to date now!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Same here.... I thought you were seeing things and then i saw that someone downloaded the pdf file and decided to check it out!
Glad i did!

BrainyLucario

Olimar12345

There are more of the same errors I said last time though, and some new ones I should probably mention:

-rhythm grouping errors of the same caliber still exist in measures 38(LH, layer 2), 42(RH), 44(HL, layer 2), 48(HL, layer 2).
-The diminuendo in the last measure is too big (it's colliding with the measures), reduce it's opening.
-The rest in measure 44 (LH, layer 2) is on the wrong side, move it above the layer 1 notes. (for the future, use layer 1 (black notes) for the upper parts and layer 2 (red notes) for the lower ones. Finale automatically stems them correctly if you do this)
-For measure 29-32, you've got it all wrong. Fortunately, you can cheat. Everything should be UP a half step from what it normally is (for example, in 25 the RH goes A-C-D-A, in mm.29 it should go Bb-Db-Eb-Bb)
-The triple forte at the end seems highly unnecessary, since it doesn't do that in the original. (it's switching instrumentation, not volume) Perhaps change it to just fortissimo?
-Measures 54 & 62: The B in the RH needs to be a C

BrainyLucario

You do know I have Notepad right? anyway... I should have fixed that! I got rid of the diminuendo because i felt like it was no longer needed! Did i fix  the notes correctly?

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 29, 2015, 11:08:53 AMYou do know I have Notepad right?

I'm not holding you or anyone else to lesser standards. Everyone has to follow the same rules, and
Quote from: G-Han on April 28, 2008, 05:26:18 AMIf there are clear improvements that can be done to an arrangement it will not be accepted.

If you need help from someone with the full version, you can use this topic. The submissions board is not the place to get your arrangements fixed for you.

BrainyLucario

I know that... I could do all this... I was talking about how i can't access that red/ black note stuff you were talking about...You were going on like i had finale

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 29, 2015, 11:20:45 AMI know that... I could do all this... I was talking about how i can't access that red/ black note stuff you were talking about...You were going on like i had finale

You can do that in finale notepad. bottom left-hand corner has four numbers in boxes, each representing a colored layer. one is black and two is red.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 29, 2015, 11:41:13 AMYou can do that in finale notepad. bottom left-hand corner has four numbers in boxes, each representing a colored layer. one is black and two is red.
Mine look like they're all black though....

Olimar12345

PDF will look all black. Mus file might look all one color too, that's a setting (not the default, I thought). You should still have the number boxes in the corner though.

BrainyLucario

I  do.... So... is there anything else i need to fix?