3D Pinball: Space Cadet - TRANSCRIPTION

Started by JacopoTore, December 27, 2015, 12:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PetrifiedLasagna

I loved this game and the song on the old windows. It was a sad day indeed when I found out that versions above XP did not come with the game. Great sheet and great performance also  :)

TheMarioPianist

Dang, really wish this game had existed past XP. Once upon a time, I was somewhat decent at it. Anyway, the arrangement itself sounds pretty good. Right now I'm not at a computer, so I can't examine individual notes. I wanted to personally check all those sixteenths in the right hand, and some rhythms were notated interestingly in the left hand...overall it looks decent. However, using clefts like the 8vb bass clef are generally frowned upon. Since the LH stays down there for the entirety of the song, this might be an exception, but it would probably be better to write the LH in the regular bass clef and just put 8vb markings underneath the entire song. Good sheet overall!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

PetrifiedLasagna

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on April 12, 2016, 09:16:35 PMHowever, using clefts like the 8vb bass clef are generally frowned upon. Since the LH stays down there for the entirety of the song, this might be an exception, but it would probably be better to write the LH in the regular bass clef and just put 8vb markings underneath the entire song. Good sheet overall!

I agree, an 8vb would probably be better since it is for single player. I think I only have two sheets that use that clef and they are for two people on a single piano. Still, I just get all nostalgic when I listen to this. It makes me want to boot up my XP right now, too bad I have to fix the hard drive first...