News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

some old tunes w/ waddle brooo

Started by Waddle Bro, December 26, 2015, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

was clearing some of my old project files and came across some chill ones from 2014 that I thought some people here might like, even tho I haven't rly posted my own stuff here previously. they're just some modest few hour projects but they're still pretty i guess.

verdanturf town from pokemon rse (x)

zelda's lullaby from oot (x)

a thing heavily inspired by the sixth station by joe hisaishi from spirited away, one of my fav scenes ever btw (x)

idk holla if you want downloads, wouldn't be any trouble at all.
asdfgh hope you like them :]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Great playing. But, with respect, I'm not sure these belong in home-made compositions..

Still well played though.
what is shitpost

Bubbles

ahh I was waiting to hear these someday!!

I loved when Zelda's theme switched to Ilia's partway through, it made me imagine them and link hanging out as friends ☺️ Also I guess I forgot that Zelda lullaby was actually a lullaby, because when I heard your version I instantly recognized that as something that could be playing in a nursery (like with the mobile twirling overhead ahaa)

Downloads?? 😁

Waddle Bro

ahh thanks frens!

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on December 26, 2015, 10:45:30 PMGreat playing. But, with respect, I'm not sure these belong in home-made compositions..

Still well played though.
thanks you're so sweet! idk there are other topics promoting their remixes in home-made comps and I didn't want to put this in an arrangement section cuz I didn't make sheets or anything like you usually do. also I only recorded the piano samples live, just produced the rest haa x)

Quote from: Bubbles on December 27, 2015, 12:31:50 AMahh I was waiting to hear these someday!!

I loved when Zelda's theme switched to Ilia's partway through, it made me imagine them and link hanging out as friends ☺️ Also I guess I forgot that Zelda lullaby was actually a lullaby, because when I heard your version I instantly recognized that as something that could be playing in a nursery (like with the mobile twirling overhead ahaa)

Downloads?? 😁
waited for rly I don't remember planning on posting these previously, also glad you liked them <3
put up downloads on the clyps now :]

Bubbles

I remember you said you had made a few things but didn't like them or something so you wouldn't let me hear them :c but now here's a sample!!

Waddle Bro

lmao don't remember but sounds like something I would say

Waddle Bro

bump was clearing my old files from my harddrive again and wanted to delete some useless shit i know i'd never touch again, but thought i'd post this longass semi-chiptune ambience which wasn't my finest work but ppl here seem to like chiptune to some extent(we're on a vgm forum) so i thought whatever

rly proud of the midsec and end snare considering this is so old

Nitro Indigo

Zelda's Lullaby is from A Link to the Past... still great, though. What software did you use to make these?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Waddle Bro

my b I just had the oot version in my head

and i use ableton as my daw(digital audio workstation) but any major daw can achieve p much the same. but then there's the multitude of sounds, sound design in general, plugins and dynamics that aren't as easy to explain simply here. though used live samples for some :]

Nitro Indigo

I use FL Studio 12, but I have a lot to learn. For example, how do you create a music piece with tempo changes on any DAW?
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Waddle Bro

sounds like simple automation, for fl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgmr441ZUcY try this tutorial? to keep the pitch try (https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/2h21rx/in_fl_studio_how_can_i_automate_tempo_without/)
just glanced them through but they seem like they show you how to solve your problem

in general, google/youtube/reddit(r/edmproduction)/theproducersforum.com should help answer your questions :]

Nitro Indigo

Thanks! I've just been experimenting with it.