The UNOFFICIAL Pokemon Colosseum Project

Started by Pianist Da Sootopolis, December 25, 2015, 06:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on December 25, 2015, 10:58:16 PMMmm... Sparkling apple cider....

Es Cade's Theme
fix'd

also how dare you forget my project I have about 15 sheets being worked on
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Relic Forest in Danger won't take long at all, so I'll take it.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Oops, I forgot to put that on there. Relic Forest is already on site, though it may need editing.
what is shitpost

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Here's my idea for all the PDA themes:
Since they're like 12 note little ditties or whatever, I think it'd be best to just have them all in a psuedo-medley. Just have one sheet titled "PDA Themes", with numbers over each ringtone. It seems dysfunctional to have 10 separate files for relatively insignificant tracks of the same nature, especially when each sheet would be 2 or 3 bars at the most.
That being said, I'll take on the PDA themes.
what is shitpost

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Here's the "Level Up!" Theme.
And "Rui Joins Wes"!
Also, since I've submitted Es Cade to this thread, I'm now taking Pokemon Center and Evolution!
what is shitpost

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

AmpharosAndy

I don't know if this is project is still going on but I've done the Main Menu theme as a Piano Duet.

I'll take Cipher Admin Battle too if that's okay :D We need more Colosseum and XD sheets methinks!

Update: I did it anyway! Whoops.....

Update 2: Did Cipher Lab as a Piano Duet as well :D

Update 3: Trainer School for Two Pianos

Update 4: C'mon guys....anyone?

innit

AmpharosAndy

Shameless bump.
Sorry I stole so many claimed ones but it's been over a year or so. Your fault, really ;)

Can I claim the project? Might as well, I'm doing it anyway ;)

EDIT: here's another. Snagem Hideout as a piano duet.

EDIT 2: Diddly done :D

EDIT 3: Miror B. for two pianos

EDIT 4: First battle. Can you tell I'm bored?

EDIT 5: News 1 and News 2

innit

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Damn, I'm honored. I'd all but given up on this for lack of time.

You're welcome to have the project with all the work you've done. My only request would be to try (although with many of these tracks it's near impossible) to get some single piano sheets as well, but I can't really ask you for much more than you're doing, so thanks again!
what is shitpost

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on February 18, 2017, 09:38:59 PMMy only request would be to try (although with many of these tracks it's near impossible) to get some single piano sheets as well
I will wherever possible!

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on February 18, 2017, 09:38:59 PMYou're welcome to have the project with all the work you've done.
I was joking, I hope I won't have to do it all by myself XD

Speaking of which, here's one! Mt. Battle Break Room

World Map

Phenac City

Agate Village
innit

AmpharosAndy

Not a proper arrangement update as such but I've given some of the duet sheets a 'daj quick learns' style go (to prove they're playable). I've also re-jigged a lot of two piano arrangements to be piano duets, which is generally more accessible.

Main Menu Theme

Cipher Admin Battle

Normal Battle

innit