News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Sonic '06.....Worst game ever made?

Started by BrainyLucario, December 23, 2015, 12:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

So I always heard that sonic '06 is a terrible game.... but when I played it recently i honestly didn't think it was too bad. I mean Eggman looked really weird, but other than that, I found it to be an OK game. So what's with all the hate?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

I did not mean to post this hear!!!!! Could someone move it accordingly please!!

AwesomeYears

BrainyLucario

K-NiGhT

The game is fundamentally broken, the story is suuuuper dumb, and Sonic makes out with a lady
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

BrainyLucario

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 23, 2015, 01:58:03 PMThe game is fundamentally broken, the story is suuuuper dumb, and Sonic makes out with a lady
Oh yeah.... I forgot about that.....

K-NiGhT

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 23, 2015, 02:01:14 PMOh yeah.... I forgot about that.....
I didn't forget. I'll never forget.

WHY DID YOU DO THIS SEGA

BrainyLucario

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 23, 2015, 02:17:07 PMI didn't forget. I'll never forget.

WHY DID YOU DO THIS SEGA
Personally...
the part of the game where....
Spoiler
Sonic actually died
[close]
is stuck in my mind

Olimar12345

the only thing good that really came from sonic 06 was game grumps' playthrough.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 23, 2015, 06:19:37 PMthe only thing good that really came from sonic 06 was game grumps' playthrough.
I haven't saw that yet.... I should consider seeing it.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 23, 2015, 06:21:05 PMI haven't saw that yet.... I should consider seeing it.
It's a big time commitment, but it's definitely worth.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 23, 2015, 06:21:54 PMIt's a big time commitment, but it's definitely worth.
i'll definitely check it out!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 23, 2015, 06:21:54 PMIt's a big time commitment, but it's definitely worth.
so are the load times

me irl
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 23, 2015, 06:43:32 PMso are the load times
Ok.... That i cannot excuse!!! That was the part of the game that literally tortured me,

Altissimo

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 23, 2015, 06:19:37 PMthe only thing good that really came from sonic 06 was game grumps' playthrough.

I cannot stand jontron for the life of me lmao. Pokecapn + crew did a better playthrough that's much more bearable imo

anyway I played this for myself, it is not the worst game ever made but it's pretty bad and unexcusable from a big name company like sega