News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [WiiU] Splatoon - "Splattack!" by BrainyLucario

Started by Zeta, December 22, 2015, 02:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Zeila on December 22, 2015, 11:38:03 PMJust select the note and press 'L' specifically. There's a difference between lower and uppercase
I had no idea that was even possible :o :o
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Zeila

There are plenty of other Hotkeys/shortcuts including cross staffing, transposing (it's useful for raising things up or down an octave), and etc. so you should look into that

BrainyLucario

.Mus file has been sucessfully changed to fit Tobbeh's suggestions.
Pdf will not be updated until later since E. Gadd is catching Zzzz's

E. Gadd Industries

Wait, I thought you said the version I made was completely fixed. Yeah, I intend to show you all the hotkeys and such in the tutoriEl if I can find the time.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 23, 2015, 06:04:51 AMWait, I thought you said the version I made was completely fixed. Yeah, I intend to show you all the hotkeys and such in the tutoriEl if I can find the time.
Did I say that?  ;D ;D ;D

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

E. Gadd Industries

Bribery!!
I refuse to accept!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Rhythm grouping errors persist. In 4/4 time, you shouldn't have the down-beat of 3 hidden by a note, or in other words, you need to show it clearly. For example, quarter notes and half notes should not be used on the up-beat of two.

Also in the future, please create an arrangement topic and get feedback from the community before posting arrangements straight to the submissions. Common formatting errors are inexcusable, and in the future your submission might be deleted (the submission process will slightly change soon). Also, if your arrangements need to be edited prior to their submission (like the tempo marking you previously asked about) that needs to be done before submitting it.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Sorry about that Olimar... This was literally my first submission.... It won't happen again! I'll get to work on that BTW

BrainyLucario

I think i fixed it..... I still need to update the pdf, but i have the mus file and midi file updated though.

Olimar12345

Are you using the export option when creating the pdf?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 23, 2015, 08:11:01 PMAre you using the export option when creating the pdf?
Actually E. Gadd helps me with the pdf's by sending them to me.... I tried downloading some of the suggested programs... but I can't seem to download them.... I even tried to use musescore to help me save pdf's
Edit: If you could help me with the pdf, it might finally be site ready.... but you don't have to if you don't want to

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 23, 2015, 06:47:58 PMRhythm grouping errors persist. In 4/4 time, you shouldn't have the down-beat of 3 hidden by a note, or in other words, you need to show it clearly. For example, quarter notes and half notes should not be used on the up-beat of two.

Also in the future, please create an arrangement topic and get feedback from the community before posting arrangements straight to the submissions. Common formatting errors are inexcusable, and in the future your submission might be deleted (the submission process will slightly change soon). Also, if your arrangements need to be edited prior to their submission (like the tempo marking you previously asked about) that needs to be done before submitting it.
ah I smell a solution to get the personal arrangement threads flowing
unmotivated