News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

Started by mikey, December 19, 2015, 09:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

In this game, players each have 3 lives.

1. davy
2. E. Gadd Industries
3. Dudeman
4. Olimar12345
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. FireArrow
7. TheMarioPianist

1. Wolf
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human

Each night, every player will be given at random- a gun, a bulletproof vest, and a search warrant. 
The gun allows you to shoot a player and kill them if they don't have a bulletproof vest.  The
search warrant allows you to learn a player's color unless that player has a gun.  The bulletproof
vest gives a player a 1UP unless you were targeted by a search warrant.  The wolf knows who
gets which items.
Every time a player is eliminated, the wolf gets a 1UP.  The 2 highest lynch votes during day
phase will be killed.  In the case of an insta, that player loses 3 lives.

Wolves win: When the number of lives is equal to the number of players remaining- or when the
total number of lives remaining is exactly equal to 7.
Humans win: When the wolf has zero lives left.

Flavor: The bulletproof vest obviously stops a gun.  The search warrant is a forgery and the gun
will protect you from the intruders anyway.  The bulletproof vest contains drugs, hence being
stopped by the search warrant, and giving a 1UP (mushrooms!).

It is now Night 1.  Night 1 will end at 11:00:00 PM CST on December 20, 2015.  Roles and items are out.  PM me with [playername] to use your item on [playername].
unmotivated

Olimar12345

First!

Okay, so do we know how many guns, search warrants, and vests go out per night? Also, what's with the "(?)?"
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 19, 2015, 09:10:12 PMOkay, so do we know how many guns, search warrants, and vests go out per night?

Or does each person get a random chance of the three (yielding the possibility of all vests, for example)? Just trying to understand that part.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 19, 2015, 09:10:12 PMFirst!

Okay, so do we know how many guns, search warrants, and vests go out per night? Also, what's with the "(?)?"
1) It's random.  2) Mashi's fault idk what it is.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 19, 2015, 09:12:07 PMTWG :3
:3
Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 19, 2015, 09:16:13 PMOr does each person get a random chance of the three (yielding the possibility of all vests, for example)? Just trying to understand that part.
exactly.  I used a random number generator, 1= Gun, 2= Bulletproof, 3= Search Warrant.
unmotivated

FireArrow

Game plan: If you have a search warrant, announce it publicly so we can coordinate. Make sure to post your results. You have nothing to lose because the wolf already knows who gets each item and you have 5 lives. Once we find out who the wolf is by means of two people confirming his color or search warrant results that don't correlate, we focus all lynches and gun fire on him. Until then, do not use any guns and no lynching (I'm assuming we're allowed to not lynch, noc?)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

I personally have a gun so meh.

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on December 19, 2015, 09:45:05 PMGame plan: If you have a search warrant, announce it publicly so we can coordinate. Make sure to post your results. You have nothing to lose because the wolf already knows who gets each item and you have 5 lives. Once we find out who the wolf is by means of two people confirming his color or search warrant results that don't correlate, we focus all lynches and gun fire on him. Until then, do not use any guns and no lynching (I'm assuming we're allowed to not lynch, noc?)
in the interest of game length and game length only, 2 lynches or an insta per day phase is necessary.
unmotivated

FireArrow

well, captain obvious reporting for duty sir, but I guess we'll just have to avoid lynching people we seer green. Still avoid using guns though.

Dudeman

Claiming human. I have a search warrant.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

I'm planning on warranting FA just because rallying behind a leader without knowing their allegiance doesn't always end well. Any objections?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

I claim human also with a gun though.

Ninjad

Quote from: Dudeman on December 20, 2015, 12:47:53 PMI'm planning on warranting FA just because rallying behind a leader without knowing their allegiance doesn't always end well. Any objections?

That'd be a good reinforcement of his intentions, imo. Ofc it would be pretty bold of a wulf to make that risk, I would think.

Olimar12345

Wait, so how does the wolf's role work? Can they still kill one player per night? Or do they take one life per night? It the wolf can kill one person a night with these numbers, we're in trouble.

mikey

they take one life per night.
Part of the reason I gave lives was because this was a 7 player game
unmotivated