Deciding the Next Official Arrangement Project Topic [TIEBREAKER VOTING CLOSED]

Started by Olimar12345, December 18, 2015, 10:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 18, 2015, 05:22:53 PMUpdating the op momentarily.

Lol the people who don't want undertale should all band together and agree to vote for the same thing to rival undertale. Or at least that would be the most entertaining to watch.
if we don't get 15 nominations can I also nominate shovel knight
unmotivated

DonValentino

Zeila

Tobbeh99

With Mega Man 2 added to the list, were up in 11 games. Only 4 left!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

I know it won't get any votes, but I'll nominate Yoshi's Woolly World just to get things going. But I do agree, all who oppose Undertale should agree on one game that way we stand a chance.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

WandringMinstrel

I'll nominate Melee.
Funny, I was actually thinking about tackling Castlevania III soon myself. One of my favourite 8-bit soundtracks.
Less is More. Show, Don't Tell. God is in the Details.
My Arrangements Thread: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7510.0

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: WandringMinstrel on December 20, 2015, 08:55:21 AMI'll nominate Melee.
Funny, I was actually thinking about tackling Castlevania III soon myself. One of my favourite 8-bit soundtracks.

Quote from: Bespinben on December 18, 2015, 01:30:56 PMNominate: Super Smash Bros Melee

...and Wind Waker will definitely get a vote if we have multiple votes

(Don't have to nominate if it already was nominated!)

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 20, 2015, 09:01:24 AMAgain, we already have that one:

Ninja'd

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

WandringMinstrel

Less is More. Show, Don't Tell. God is in the Details.
My Arrangements Thread: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7510.0

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles on December 18, 2015, 03:34:34 PMI understand some people's complaining, but it would make sense for Undertale to be the next project. It's fairly new and everyone's still hyped about it so it'd probably get done fairly fast from everyone's motivation
I said this before I actually looked at the unofficial Undertale projects' page, but from what I can tell it's really close to being completed. Making it official would speed it along with extra help from other community members and special attention from updaters.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: WandringMinstrel on December 20, 2015, 09:23:41 AMI meant vote. If we're doing that yet.
Ah. Yea, we aren't voting yet, but you'll know once that starts happening!

Quote from: Bubbles on December 20, 2015, 10:23:54 AMI said this before I actually looked at the unofficial Undertale projects' page, but from what I can tell it's really close to being completed. Making it official would speed it along with extra help from other community members and special attention from updaters.

I don't think you need to argue it, Undertale is most likely gonna win. I don't have an issue with it winning, even though I know others do.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player