News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Update, Friday 11th of December 2015

Started by Latios212, December 11, 2015, 07:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on December 17, 2015, 09:27:59 AMftfy

And if you don't want Undertale to be picked, just vote for something else. Give people lots of good reasons to not pick Undertale for the next project, and if the majority wants to do something else, something else will be picked. It's not like it's an automatic shoo-in. Besides, the unofficial project is going along at such a good rate that it doesn't really need to be granted official status, other than to get all the arrangements uploaded sooner.

EDIT: Brainy, here's his review.
Thanks, Dudeman!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

JDMEK5

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 17, 2015, 08:35:00 AMIn a way, when you insult or criticize Undertale, you are kind of insulting the people who actually enjoy it.
I'm just going to say in passing that by university standards, this is literally considered a fallacy. It's not true at all.
*Disclaimer: I'm not bashing; just talking for the learning and betterment of my fellow colleagues.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

BrainyLucario

Quote from: JDMEK5 on December 17, 2015, 11:02:27 AMI'm just going to say in passing that by university standards, this is literally considered a fallacy. It's not true at all.
*Disclaimer: I'm not bashing; just talking for the learning and betterment of my fellow colleagues.
I said "in a way." I'm not literally saying that, it was a hyperbole. I was trying to get my point across
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Trainer Ave

Could there ever be a search feature on the site similar to how there is on the forums?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

FireArrow

Quote from: JDMEK5 on December 17, 2015, 11:02:27 AMI'm just going to say in passing that by university standards, this is literally considered a fallacy. It's not true at all.

When you're implying that those who like it are [insert word with negative connotation here] then yes, it is true.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Tobbeh99

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on December 17, 2015, 09:02:05 PMCould there ever be a search feature on the site similar to how there is on the forums?

That's definitely possible, something that's been discussed but not implemented on site. This forum is the place of discussing these sort of things: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=5572.150
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh