News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Update, Friday 11th of December 2015

Started by Latios212, December 11, 2015, 07:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

14 Undertale songs down, over 100 to go.......... This may take a while....
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

They're all pretty much maxed in popularity though. Looks like people will be looking forward to new Undertale sheets on the site
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 16, 2015, 08:39:18 AM14 Undertale songs down, over 100 to go.......... This may take a while....

Quote from: Olimar12345An unofficial project may be created and may exist in the Personal Arrangements board. An Unofficial Arrangement Project (UAP) may become an official project if the following qualities develop within it over time:
-Enough community interest and contribution is present.
-Significant quality throughout the material arranged should be shown.
-A substantial amount of material is arranged/collected.
-There must be no current projects in place at the time of the request.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

SlowPokemon

I haven't yet played Undertale, but I'm very thankful that it exists--look at the sheer variety of arrangers that were motivated to make piano sheets for it. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 16, 2015, 10:49:45 AMquotes

Once Animal Crossing is done, you guys should vote for Undertale. AC is nearing completion, so that might be sooner than you think.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 16, 2015, 07:01:42 PMOnce Animal Crossing is done, you guys should vote for Undertale. AC is nearing completion, so that might be sooner than you think.
yissssssssss

mikey

ooh boy another arrangement project that I have 0 interest in helping with
unmotivated

Dudeman

Thank you for your completely necessary and informative post. It was well-received by the general populace and shall be recorded for future generations to learn from.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on December 16, 2015, 09:09:49 PMThank you for your completely necessary and informative post. It was well-received by the general populace and shall be recorded for future generations to learn from.
Well said, Dudeman, well said.

mikey

That was really rude.  I mean, can't we get something that isn't pokemon or a dumb game

aka zelda
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 17, 2015, 08:11:50 AMThat was really rude.  I mean, can't we get something that isn't pokemon or a dumb game

aka zelda
Look Nocturne, we get that you hate Undertale.

I have games that I despise as well, but I don't constantly express my hatred of said games to a group of people who actually enjoy them.
 In a way, when you insult or criticize Undertale, you are kind of insulting the people who actually enjoy it.
So, with that being said, could you please keep the Undertale bashing to yourself, and a I agree with your idea of a Zelda project,at some point.

SlowPokemon

I mean he has a right to hate a game. And I do understand what it's like to not understand why everyone else is hyped over something that you don't think is that great. I just don't know if this is the best way of voicing your feelings, and idk what it's going to accomplish since most of the folks on here are obsessed with the game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 17, 2015, 08:35:00 AMLook Nocturne, we get that you hate Undertale.

I have games that I despise as well, but I don't constantly express my hatred of said games to a group of people who actually enjoy them.
 In a way, when you insult or criticize Undertale, you are kind of insulting the people who actually enjoy it.
So, with that being said, could you please keep the Undertale bashing to yourself, and a I agree with your idea of a Zelda project,at some point.
I DON'T HATE UNDERTALE
I DISLIKE IT AS A GAME
I HATE PEOPLE HYPING IT UP SO MUCH WHEN IT'S NOT DESERVING OF IT
AND I WASN'T EVEN TALKING SPECIFICALLY ABOUT UNDERTALE, ARRANGEMENT PROJECTS ARE ALWAYS POKEMON OR SOMETHING, THE ANIMAL CROSSING ONE WAS FINE, BUT I JUST DIDN'T REALLY LIKE ANY OF THE SONGS WE STILL NEEDED TO DO FOR THAT
I'M NOT BASHING ON UNDERTALE AND I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU READ MY REVIEW AND THEN STOPPED RESPONDING TO ME
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 17, 2015, 08:45:15 AMI DON'T HATE UNDERTALE
I DISLIKE IT AS A GAME
I HATE PEOPLE HYPING IT UP SO MUCH WHEN IT'S NOT DESERVING OF IT
AND I WASN'T EVEN TALKING SPECIFICALLY ABOUT UNDERTALE, ARRANGEMENT PROJECTS ARE ALWAYS POKEMON OR SOMETHING, THE ANIMAL CROSSING ONE WAS FINE, BUT I JUST DIDN'T REALLY LIKE ANY OF THE SONGS WE STILL NEEDED TO DO FOR THAT
I'M NOT BASHING ON UNDERTALE AND I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU READ MY REVIEW AND THEN STOPPED RESPONDING TO ME
Where is it?
BTW: I agree that the the arrangement projects should vary more.

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 17, 2015, 08:45:15 AMI HATE PEOPLE HYPING IT UP SO MUCH WHEN IT'S NOT DESERVING OF IT in my opinion
ftfy

And if you don't want Undertale to be picked, just vote for something else. Give people lots of good reasons to not pick Undertale for the next project, and if the majority wants to do something else, something else will be picked. It's not like it's an automatic shoo-in. Besides, the unofficial project is going along at such a good rate that it doesn't really need to be granted official status, other than to get all the arrangements uploaded sooner.

EDIT: Brainy, here's his review.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book