News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Update, Thursday 3rd of December 2015

Started by Bespinben, December 02, 2015, 08:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Fair point.
Separate discussion, though; should we have anti-plagiarism rules in place? Is there even a viable way to do that?
what is shitpost

Dudeman

Update the forum rules, really. Which we're working on. Also putting them somewhere we can edit them if need arises.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

While your at it, have it say something like "Viewing Forum Rules" under Who's Online. It says Unknown Action when someone is viewing it right now.
Maybe only Jamaha can do that.

BrainyLucario

What are they doing when it says Nothing, or nothing you can see?

I also agree that they should fix that, though
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 01, 2016, 12:08:54 PM[11:50:48 AM] Latios212: We still occasionally post sheets of inactive members, with their permission.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 01, 2016, 12:24:33 PMRespect for posting that rather than disappearing. The arrangement has been removed from the site.

I wonder how does it work with inactive members having arrangements left on the forums?? If they haven't given any permission, I can see it being difficult uploading them to the site, but what if they have given permission? Can anyone who wants submit their sheets under their (the original inactive arranger) name, or will the updaters take care of their sheets and review them and upload them when there is time and not much work is needed?

Also since it's Deku's sheet and it was accepted, can't we just change the arranger's name on the sheet rather than removing the sheet completely; if Deku allows that of course.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian