MetroidHunter26's Gallery (updated 8/2/08)WOOT MORE SMEXY SIGs!!!

Started by MetroidHunter26, June 16, 2008, 07:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

woah.............that's all i have to say, lol. the pic may be a little scratchy, but all the sigs are amazing!
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

kotorfanboy

Hey Metroidhunter can you do me a sig too?
If you are busy dont worry about it, I'm trying to make it by myself also.

Buy anyway, here's the pic:

(might want to scale it down first)

Could you write kotorfanboy along the lightsaber? Or if not then across it or in the corner somewhere. Again, I'm trying it myself too so no rush.

kotorfanboy

Made it myself!!  ;D
But I still couldnt get the letters to go up the lightsaber so if you figure out how to do that tell me.

PianoMan

Can I request a sig? An Ike final smash would be nice.... PianoMan monogrammed, of course.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MetroidHunter26

I use GIMP it's free :D but if you get photoshop you can do so much more  ::) but why bother cause GIMP is just like photoshop.

erintiger1000

SuperFireKirby

I like my sig but I'll want a photo editing program so I can put my name on it. Guess I'll get Gimp.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: erintiger1000 on September 03, 2008, 06:26:56 AMAre you finished with my sig. yet?
I didn't have any time to work on it but I have some spare time now so what was it again? >__>;

SuperFireKirby

MetroidHunter v26

SirIngusBingus

I would love to have a sig even close to that awesome! If you get a chance at any point, would you be willing to make one for me? I understand if you don't, but if you do, could you use this picture?

http://x8e.xanga.com/543d0a5504d3397406900/w68362932.jpg
(For some reason, I couldn't put the pic directly in the post...)

Thanks!

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!