The UNOFFICIAL Minecraft Project

Started by ShadowChords, November 30, 2015, 11:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowChords

I used to be obsessed with Minecraft, like a lot of people were, and would love to see the soundtrack for it.

Have any questions about this? PM me

I couldn't find a good playlist for the full ost on youtube, but this one on SoundCloud should do: https://soundcloud.com/minecraft-soundtrack

For this project, I'm going to use Latios212's color coding:

Color code:
Black - not yet arranged
Red - on site, but needs to be fixed/replaced
Purple - on site, but only needs minor fixing like URL, title, etc.
Orange - in progress
Blue - arranged and ready for checking
Green - approved by myself as well as other members here (not quite accepted, as that would require other updaters to approve as well)
Green - on site, and perfect (in other words don't worry about this sheet, we won't need to update it)

Track list (with non-official alternate names listed on the side for ease of finding):
Key
Haggstrom
Wet Hands
Dry Hands
Danny
Clark
Sweden
Subwoofer Lullaby
Oxygene
Minecraft
Blocks
Cat
Chirp
Far
Mall
Mellohi
Stal
Strad
Ward
Wait
I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

And here's my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MansionXx

Olimar12345

I started Haggstrom a while back, and can pick it up once finals are over. This would be a nice short little project to do!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

Wait, a Minecraft project? I need to get in on this. Once I finish my contributions to Undertale, that is. I've always wanted to learn some Minecraft stuff on the piano though. I'll definitely help to make that possible!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Dudeman

The full track listing (possibly including some extras, though I'm not sure about that) can be found on C418's bandcamp page: Minecraft - Volume Alpha & Minecraft - Volume Beta. http://c418.bandcamp.com
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Now this is a game with some pretty awesome music that I've been wanting to arrange from for a while.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ShadowChords

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 02, 2015, 07:27:10 PMNow this is a game with some pretty awesome music that I've been wanting to arrange from for a while.

Glad to hear! Take as many as you like, just make sure it's manageable for you.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 02, 2015, 06:58:34 PMI started Haggstrom a while back, and can pick it up once finals are over. This would be a nice short little project to do!

Finals are taking a toll on me too, man. I'll be sure to add that to the list.

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 02, 2015, 08:38:00 PMCan I take Haggstrom please?

Sorry, Olimar already took that.
I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

And here's my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MansionXx

braix

Oh whoops, my bad. I didn't read beyond the OP ^^"
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Bumping this back up.

Are you still doing "Wet Hands" Shadow Chords and are you still doing Haggstrom, Olimar?
I'll take one or both of those if you guys aren't.

cashwarrior1

I have Ward arranged, but I've done all I can on it; I can't format the sheet. If someone would like to do that, then we'll have that one done.

Ward .Mus

Also, I might take "The End" (it's 15 minutes long O_O) and see if I can do it.

Olimar12345

I suppose that is my cue to finish Haggstrom then. The sheet will be dank af.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

daj

Ooh, Minecraft sheets? Interesting. Lots of ambient tracks (11 and 13 haha), and that might make it hard...but hey.

Which one is the Nether soundtrack? Think I wanna give that one a shot, but I can't seem to find it on the list. Haha :p

cashwarrior1

A lot of songs aren't on the list, but all the songs are on C418's Band camp

http://c418.bandcamp.com

The soundtrack is in Minecraft volume alpha and Minecraft volume beta.

braix

Sebastian