News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Halo 3 pretty fun or just boring?

Started by MetroidHunter26, June 16, 2008, 03:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

So my friend was excited about Halo 3 as I was back when it was coming out. and now he thinks it's boring but I still like but I ask you do you play because it's fun or because you have nothing better to do?

KefkaticFanatic

As a first person shooter, its a pretty average and mediocre game.  It isn't bad, but it really isn't that good either.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/8-Halo-3

That sums it up perfectly.

There are plenty of games far superior to Halo, such as Half Life (for single player story) and Team Fortress 2 or Counterstrike (for online).

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

That did sum it up perfectly >____>; I have TF2 for Xbox360 but I never play it. Half-Life doesn't suit me -___-; but yeah theres one opinion now lets hear more!

MasterPenguin

I would agree with Gamer. It is fun, but I would not buy an Xbox so I could play it.

MetroidHunter26

True but I kinda did >__> I got it for my Birthday. -___-,

KefkaticFanatic

But now you have an xbox, which gives you access to the awesome games like the Orange Box, Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey, Lost Planet, tons of XBLA games, GOOD online, Banjo Kazooie, the good versions of 3rd party games, etc etc etc!

me irl
[close]

Beethoven II

I liked it.  But it seemed to be kinda rushed if you know what i mean...

scooterulez

I don't have a 360, but when my friend comes over with his 360, I play Halo 3 no stop!!!! ;D

Palagerini

i played halo 3 at my friends house since i don't have an xbox... i like halo 2 better... but in my opinion call of duty 4 beat halo 3 by a long shot.... (in my opinion...... :o)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Super Zombie

That Zero Punctuation was hilarious! It does sum it up pretty well, and the part where he says those little flood guys are just head crabs was great! That's what I've been saying this whole time. But this was really a review of the single player. He said himself he doesn't care about multiplayer. The single player isn't that good. But the multiplayer is great. If you have Xbox Live, then this game is a must buy because it's one of the best online shooters out there.

KefkaticFanatic

But the online gets boring, which is basically most peoples problem with it.

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 30, 2008, 06:17:59 PMBut the online gets boring, which is basically most peoples problem with it.
It seriously does. but having about 5-10 of your OWN friends it adds a little bit more fun to it... but sometimes not (especialy if your better than your friends and THAT makes them extreamely mad at you and then they quit after 2 headshots >___>) and BTW when will we start to do the Legendary run (I REALY want my Marathon Helmet but then I need the other achievments [I FREAKIN HATE THE STUPID OVERKILL AND 2 FOR 1 and some others I still havn't got...)

KefkaticFanatic

exactly, but its only really fun when you have local multiplayer or a lan party.

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 30, 2008, 11:25:48 PMexactly, but its only really fun when you have local multiplayer or a lan party.
exactly when you can laugh at someones face in real time when they got splaterd by a traffic cone or something :P XD

Super Zombie

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on June 30, 2008, 08:48:48 PM
Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 30, 2008, 06:17:59 PMBut the online gets boring, which is basically most peoples problem with it.
It seriously does. but having about 5-10 of your OWN friends it adds a little bit more fun to it... but sometimes not (especialy if your better than your friends and THAT makes them extreamely mad at you and then they quit after 2 headshots >___>) and BTW when will we start to do the Legendary run (I REALY want my Marathon Helmet but then I need the other achievments [I FREAKIN HATE THE STUPID OVERKILL AND 2 FOR 1 and some others I still havn't got...)

Well I don't know how much you play, but it doesn't really get old for me. I don't play games very often (even though I own a cagilion), so when I do play, I haven't been playing for a month straight and I get bored of a game after fifteen minutes, then I stop and play it a week later again. So it doesn't get boring for me, especially if you play forge with friends. And I'm going to assume that you're (MetroidHunter) what Yahtzee refers to as "That Guy." The ones that are way better than  everyone else. I'm not very good at games. In fact, I suck. So I hate playing with my friends that are way too good too. The only people who are that good are the ones who play all the time. So you must play a lot. If you're saying it's not that good, why play a game a lot that you don't like?