E. Gadd's Inventions: An Unofficial Revival, Plans Moving Forward (17)

Started by E. Gadd Industries, November 23, 2015, 05:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

3 sheet links have been updated:
1. Drip Drop Galaxy (following acceptance)
2. Shifty Boo Mansion (slight update in Special thanks note)
3. Pinna Park (Composer fix & other minor changes)

Thanks, Latios, for updating the two already on-site!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

Oh, also, if there aren't any objections, I'll go ahead and submit Lava Path.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

A (not-so) surprize update is here! My first (but not last!) Zelda sheet is in the OP, and being from Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, it is the oldest game I've arranged/collab'd from thus far! Check it out either here or in Submissions!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

The second of the three collaborations with Retroparadies is here! Check it out! I tried to fix the accidentals as best I could, but I imagine there are still issues. I need your help, NSMer! Can you spot any errors?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

The final of the collaborations has arrived! Zelda II: The Adventure of Link "Title Theme" is in the OP!
All files and links should work now.

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Title Theme:
[PDF][MUS][MID][MUSX]
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

Hmm, what's going on with that intro? Sounds like it should just be D-C-B-G repeating...

Watch out for what chords the song is using. Measure 7 looks weird the way you have it written now with strange intervals, but if you look at the notes again it's simply an E flat major chord.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Latios212 on March 19, 2017, 01:40:21 PMHmm, what's going on with that intro? Sounds like it should just be D-C-B-G repeating...

Watch out for what chords the song is using. Measure 7 looks weird the way you have it written now with strange intervals, but if you look at the notes again it's simply an E flat major chord.

Idrk what went on with the intro; I just wanted to get finished with it because it got wayyyyy too loud >_< But anyhoo, I'll fix that when I get home.

E flat major chord in reference to the quarter note dyad? In that case, where's the C, or is there not one needed?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

yeah latios is right and I'm hearing 2 notes each kinda echoey though
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 19, 2017, 03:37:27 PMyeah latios is right and I'm hearing 2 notes each kinda echoey though
Well, I tried to do that for Shifty Boo Mansion way back when, but people concluded that just the one note for each was easier to play. I do hear that, you're right, but I'm wanting a second opinion before I add that in.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

What you want to do with the echo notes is up to you but just pointing out what you have isn't right pitch-wise.

E flat major chord consists of Eb, G, Bb. All of the notes in m. 7 come from this chord.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

I played around a bit with some key sigs, and I also fixed the first 4 measures. Still not certain what key m1-12(?) should be in (the measures before the 2nd 8va), but in pretty sure the rest is correct.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

F.L.U.D.D. (not submitted yet):
[PDF][MUS][MID][MUSX]

Gonna wait to submit this and the Zelda sheets until I get Eden World Builder's Title Theme accepted; people on YT are wanting to see that ASAP. Looking to finish EWB this weekend, hopefully.
In the meantime, what's needing to be fixed with F.L.U.D.D.? Try your best to ignore the SFX and speech in the video. If all else fails, convert it to MP3, load it onto Audacity, split the track into two, and invert the second one. It'll help for the most part.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

One thing to watch out for - the rhythm in the section beginning at m. 4. 16th-8th-16th implies that the middle note is held for a longer time than the surrounding ones, whereas in the original it's just the same thing being played, it's just the timing that's different. Either make it 16th-16th-8th-16th or put a staccato on the middle note (I would go for the former here).

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

MY 25TH ARRANGEMENT!!! WOOHOOO!!!
About time...

Eden World Builder
Main Menu (not submitted yet:)
[PDF][MUS][MID][MUSX]

This was actually requested by some AWESOME people on YouTube!
***IF YOU ARE HERE FROM YOUTUBE PLEASE NOTE*** This is not the final version, and is 99.4% guaranteed to be inaccurate in some form!!! Check back from time to time for updates and improvements, and I'll let you know when the sheet is accepted!!!

You'll notice in the latter sections there are two locations with the expressions "Here???" written. Those are two locations that I know something is inaccurate, but I cannot tell what. Feedback is much appreciated!

EDIT: Also, now that I have time and actually remembered that feedback was given, I'll be going through the comments made for earlier, non-submitted/-accepted pieces and making the according changes probably tomorrow.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]