News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Lets have a Nerd battle!

Started by Gooch, June 14, 2008, 05:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palagerini

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Composer #40

It's Dimento, he could be Kefka's friend.

It happens Every. Day!

razer84

the best villain is a n00b. always killing the hero and making the world suck.

damn commies.

scooterulez

Quote from: razer84 on June 21, 2008, 05:29:31 PMthe best villain is a n00b. always killing the hero and making the world suck.

I agree.

Palagerini

Quote from: scooterulez on June 21, 2008, 09:25:05 PM
Quote from: razer84 on June 21, 2008, 05:29:31 PMthe best villain is a n00b. always killing the hero and making the world suck.

I agree.

I Second That!
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gooch

Hmm, this is on luke-warm setting, lets make this a little more intense and develope our arguments better. anyhoo, the Villain topic should last awhile, so let's just stick w/ that for a little while. Currently i agree w/ the n00b thing, but i do believe that Kefka was pretty much amazing (just recently played ff6 and am totally taken by his tantrums and idiotic world destruction ideals, quite funny and still so evil). Keep up the good brawlin!