News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Lasagna's Kitchen: Pocky & Rocky 2 - Exotic Country Road

Started by PetrifiedLasagna, November 18, 2015, 10:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which song from Bomberman 64 do you want done sooner?

Blue Resort
1 (50%)
White Glacier
1 (50%)
Black Fortress
0 (0%)
Rainbow Palace
0 (0%)
Boss Battle
0 (0%)
Altair and Vega/Altair's Full Form
0 (0%)
Staff Roll
0 (0%)
Final Battle 1 <Sirius battle 2>
0 (0%)
Final Battle 2 <Sirius battle 3>
0 (0%)
Stage Select <Overworld>
1 (50%)
Continue?
0 (0%)
Battle Mode Victory
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

PetrifiedLasagna

Okay, I figured out what I will be doing for Gauntlet Legends. I am going to make it a medley comprised of a couple of songs of songs from the game. I will be doing the following songs.

1. Valley of Fire
2. Castle Courtyard
3. Town Field (reiterates melodic ideas from valley of fire)
4. Dragon's Lair

Although, I am not sure if I should stick "Sumner's tower" in between "Town Field" and the "Dragon's Lair," as a sort of tension builder. Also, I rolled a die a couple of times and it looks like I will be doing "Friend or Foe" over "Blue Resort."

PetrifiedLasagna

Well, I finally decided to finish Red Mountain... Not too happy with it. I guess I thought it would arrange nicely, but oh well. I marked this one as experimental.

Red Mountain | mus | mid | pdf

PetrifiedLasagna

I got started on "Friend or Foe". It has some nice progressions, but man every time with the over the top scales. I am going to be hear for some time honing in on the exact tones.  :o

Bomberman 64 - Friend or Foe <Sirius battle 1>mus

I'm going to see if I can incorporate some of the pitched drum sounds to spice things up in the first part.

PetrifiedLasagna

It has been quite a while since I finished an arrangement, but I finally decided to finish one! I decided to do something from the Metroid series. It is by far my favorite series, but so much of the music is just ambient/synthesizers. However, I remembered that Metroid Fusion was one of the most melodic and only one song has been done from it.

Facing a Huge Reaction | mus | mid | pdf

Also, I am proud to say that one of my first arrangements has been accepted. Horay! How exciting. I want to say thanks to the NSM community for helping me to learn so much in the process.

PetrifiedLasagna

Finally finished "Friend or Foe" from BMan64. Maybe I just needed a break, because this time it was a lot easier to figure out the notes in the bass section.

Although, I am not sure if it will be possible to include the pitched percussion which starts at on m17/0:15
I am wondering if it is like the noise generator for NES which has a pitch, but is still noise.

Friend or Foe <Sirius Battle 1> | mus | mid | pdf |

PetrifiedLasagna

Horay! Another update, after ages of waiting. While I was gone here is what happened in the media.
Spoiler
[close]

No, but seriously let's see what I got for you guys now.

Masker <Mini Boss Battle> | mus | mid | pdf |

I had tons of fun arranging this! This is by far one of my favorite (but least emotional moments xP) in the game. Most of you who hear this probably immediately think of Regulus (or that green murdering @$#!), you know, the blue guy who is the lonesome bad boy of the game. I am probably going to play this song for my first performance video since it is just so darn fun. Already through most of it, so it has totally earned my seal of approval.

I remember a while I tested Akinator to see if anyone had done stuff from Bomberman. I was a little sad to find out that Akinator did not even know who Sirius, or Dr. Mujoe (anime & newer games) was. Like seriously, these guys are the super villians of the flipping games!

Anyways, I also have a little bonus too.

Stage Clear | mus | mid | pdf |

Keep an eye out for updates, because I have revised a lot of old sheets. Happy arranging!

PetrifiedLasagna

Well, it's about darn time I get another arrangement out there after almost an entire year.

This is from a brand new game (one I haven't done yet): Pocky & Rocky 2

One word is enough to describe this game, and that's cute! I mean, even the big strong bald guy, who I can't remember the name of, is cute. Seriously though, I had to do this song, because from the first time I heard it I just got all choked up with the feels, and I still do. :'(

Exotic Country Road | mus | mid | pdf