News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Zeila's Arrangements (New [4/24/23]: Kirby, Runescape, and more!)

Started by Zeila, November 15, 2015, 02:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeila

Quote from: Latios212 on March 19, 2017, 03:17:51 PMIsn't this based off of Koji Kondo's OoT version? Anyway, you've overdoing it with the parentheses a bit. Extensive use of pedal here means you can safely lift your fingers off of the chord, which means that there won't be any collisions to watch out for. Most of the parentheses don't really contribute anything helpful to the performer when reading. There is definitely some thinking to do about which parts to cross-staff, but I don't have any well-thought-out suggestions at the moment.

Otherwise, nice job! Looks fun to play.
It is, so I changed the composer info to reflect that. And duly noted. I'll see about choosing which parts to cross-staff later, but I got rid of the excessive parenthesis. Also, thanks!

Zeila

4 new sheets today!

[MUL] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
"Korok Forest (Day)"
MIDI | MUS | MUSX | PDF | Youtube
"Korok Forest (Night)"
Also known as that one place with the most lag/frame rate drops. I decided to do both versions since I just had to change the key signature of one of them and make a few slight changes

"Link's Memories"
This one was fairly easy to do, but I'm open to hearing any suggestions on the aesthetics/formatting/layers or whatever

[MUL] Shovel Knight
"Le Bouquet Magique (Piano and Violin)"
I started this over a year ago and finally got around to finishing it. There are some measures that seem wonky and idk how to rhythmically (and I guess enharmonically) notate them - especially the last several measures. Also, I feel like I'm imagining some notes or missing others in general (like m67 sounds different compared to the original, but idk what to put instead). Maybe this is just way above my skill level, but I wanted to do it anyways. This is slightly unrelated, but I'm still planning on doing the rest of the Plague of Shadows soundtrack aside from maybe Arcubalis – Village of the Damned

"Le Bouquet Magique (Solo Piano)"
I left the actual piano part in favor of the melody in some parts, but otherwise I generally incorporated it into the actual piano part

Th3Gavst3r

Your Bouquet Magique arrangements sound absolutely beautiful! I still haven't started playing Plague of Shadows, but every time I see you finish a sheet from it I remember how much I need to ::)

Zeila

Thank you! :3 Pretty soon you'll need to catch up on Specter of Torment as well

Th3Gavst3r

OH man, when I heard that was coming out I finally geared up to play Plague of Shadows, but turns out I lost my old save at some point. So instead I spent the weekend playing through the original campaign again... I'm gonna be so far behind at this rate hahaha

Zeila

:\ that really sucks about your save file. You could always use a code in order to unlock Plague of Shadows right away. I'm assuming there will be one for Specter of Torment too

On another note, here are two sheets from two games I've never played before:

[MUL] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
"The Calm Before the Storm"
This piece is a combination of the Title Screen, Main Menu, and Character Select themes. I think it's cool how they all fit together

[MUL] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
"Staff Credits"
I don't actually know the proper title, but apparently it's the 51st soundtrack and it plays during the credits (at least, after the Mecha Naruto story thing). I just remember seeing this a long time ago somewhere else on the forums and decided to do it now

Zeila

I never played Night in the Woods, but I'm considering giving it a chance. I might do another piano arrangement from the game relatively soon

"Urbosa's Theme"
MIDI | MUS | MUSX | PDF | Original

[MUL] Night in the Woods
"Rainy Day"
"Rainy Day (Duet)"

Zeila

First Day of Christmas!!
I've had these completed for a while now (and updated the OP a month ago), but here's an official update:

[GBA] Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
"Comrades"

[3DS] Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon
"Battle! (Team Skull Boss)"
This includes the rap

On another note, I edited Midna's Lament and will likely post more during Winter break now that I'm done with finals

Maelstrom

Quote from: Zeila on December 14, 2017, 09:55:10 PMOn another note, I edited Midna's Lament and will likely post more during Winter break now that I'm done with finals
Lucky.
Nice job with Comrades. A tip: You can totally fit that onto one page with a bit of resizing magic.

Zeila

Zeila

So much for posting over the break, lol. Two new sheets:

[SWITCH] Super Mario Odyssey
"Long Journey's End"
I had to lower some of the notes, but it still sounds a little wonky. The name people seem to gravitate towards is
Spoiler
Darker Side Ending Lullaby
[close]
...or something of that sort, but I think Long Journey's End is more appropriate   

[PC] Undertale
"Spirit of Justice (Beta)"
I like this one more than the original tbh

Zeila

Yay for summer! I'll be posting and editing stuff more often now that I have more time to do things. Here are a few new sheets:

Link's Memories: "Silent Princess"
I'm not too confident about the last several measures (namely the time signatures)

Link's Memories: "Zelda's Awakening"

I also posted Zora's Domain (Day) (collab w/ Nacho2420), which is already on site

[PC] Steins;Gate 0
"Messenger -piano-"

I never played the game, but I'm catching up to the anime

Maelstrom

yesssssssss steins;gate 0. That song is a monster, but you somehow managed to pull it off. I'd recommend trying to play it on piano before you submit it, as there were a few parts that looked unnatural.

Zeila

Thank you! The Deku Trombonist helped me out and I made some additional changes from the ones he made. Overall it should look cleaner!

Zeila

It's been a while. I updated the OP with newer versions of sheets (thanks Latios for updating all of the melee ones!)

These two are already on site, but haven't been posted yet:
[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee
"Mother" (w/ Latios212)

[PC] Undertale
"Mad Mew Mew"
I was pretty occupied last quarter, so thanks Libera/Latios for editing it

These are WIPs that were old and almost complete:
[3DS] Fire Emblem Awakening
"Id (Dilemma)"
Any suggestions on the rhythms would be appreciated! This one is wonky

"A King's Request"

The next ones I will finish are WIPs and/or arrangement-project related. This time it won't be another 5+ months before the next update <_< unless something happens to me