News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Zeila's Arrangements (New [4/24/23]: Kirby, Runescape, and more!)

Started by Zeila, November 15, 2015, 02:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeila

I just figured that it's what the series as a whole is called

Maelstrom

Nah. Technically there have been a total of 5 Xeno games, and only the first 3 were related. The most recent, Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X are only similar in the battle system. They're never really grouped together, and it just looks weird.

MomoQca

Why not just call it the "Xenoblade" series? Xenoblade Chronicles refers to the original game IMO. Even the late Satoru Iwata called the games as part of the Xenoblade series.

---

@Maelstrom... Erm...that's not even accurate. First of all, a total of six games belong in the Xeno series (Xenogears, Xenosaga I, Xenosaga II, Xenosaga III, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Xenoblade Chronicles X). And that doesn't even include the side games. Secondly, both XC and XCX may not be a part of the same universe--they are loosely connected and have many things in common other than sharing a similar battle system. They both feature the Nopon, Telethia, Adam Howden & Carina Reeves' VA, and many more.

Dekkadeci

I agree with calling it the Xeno series: connections between games being tenuous at best have never stopped Final Fantasy from being called a series, and that's generally the series name I see for the games whose names start with Xeno.

Zeila

Thanks for the clarification! I've decided to go with calling it Xeno

Zeila

I likely won't get Color Splash, but I do like the music from the game

Paper Mario: Color Splash
"ROYal Rumble (Blue Mario)"
MIDI | MUS | MUSX | PDF | Youtube
"ROYal Rumble (Blue Mario)(Duet)"
"Sunset Express"

I probably got some accidentals wrong too

Onionleaf

Whoa, I've only just seen your refurbished opening post, it looks amazing! Hats off to you for taking the time to make your arrangement list look so original.

And your newest sheets are looking very classy, I know I wouldn't be able to arrange those as well as you have done.

Zeila

Thank you!!

Quote from: Onionleaf on October 08, 2016, 12:33:31 AMAnd your newest sheets are looking very classy, I know I wouldn't be able to arrange those as well as you have done.
I'm sure you could! I quite like your arrangements

Zeila

The game and soundtrack are great!

Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon
"Battle! (Team Skull Admin)"
[MIDI] | [MUS] | [MUSX] | [PDF] | [Original]
"Battle! (Team Skull)"
"Captured! (Legendary Pokémon)" [the title is likely different]
"Festival Plaza (Night)"
"Hau'oli City (Night)"
"Lillie's Theme (Two Pianos)"

Latios212

Aye. Tracks are great. Nice sheets!

Regarding Battle! (Team Skull):

Quote from: Zeila on November 11, 2016, 01:19:48 PMIt's done, but I'm not very confident on the first two measures (and the LH part might have to be omitted)
Sounds somewhat off to me. Took a couple minutes, here's what I hear for the intro (not quite sure about the last two beats but aside from that pretty confident):

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

Thanks!! I used your version for both the regular and admin themes. I also modified some rests in the regular one

AC3TheAnimator

As a head's up, the official name for the Captured Solgaleo and Lunala song is "Lonely Lillie." The album came out on iTunes today!
I wish I were better at piano so I could learn all the cool stuff on this site.

But hey, at least I can use it to make music. https://www.youtube.com/AC3Productions

Zeila

Thanks, I also changed the composer info for all of my Sun and Moon sheets (and some other minor things in Lonely Lillie)

Zeila

Here's another update with a decent amount of songs. A few of them were done 1-2 months ago, but the rest were completed recently. I also edited a few of my old sheets such as Vs. Meta Knight and The Temple of Time

About the layout in the original post - I got rid of the "buttons" since I got lazy with the rest and it would have already went over the character limit

[3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf
"Town Tree"

[MUL] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
"Zora's Domain (Night)"   
There are quite a bit of collisions, and idk if I should have more parts cross staves or not, but I think I'm mostly good on note accuracy at least

[WiiU] Paper Mario: Color Splash
"Fight!"
I guess this could be considered a WIP, but for the most part it's complete

[3DS] Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
"Noe Town"
From m20-25 I raised the RH up an octave to avoid some collisions

[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee
"Big Blue"
The sixteenth notes are kind of iffy. Also, I decided to omit the repeat with the different voice/slightly different notes because there's hardly a difference and I feel like it would be a waste of 3 extra pages

"Capt. Falcon's Victory"
"DK's Victory"
"Fire Emblem Theme"
I tried. I'm not confident about the bass part in the beginning, and some jumps are really quick. Idk if I should raise m30-33 up an octave to make it easier or just simplify the sixteenth triplets altogether

"Mr. Game & Watch's Victory"
"Samus's Victory"
"Zelda Team Victory"

Idk what prompted me to work on some melee sheets, but I ended up doing mostly replacements since I feel that the section on site needs improvement. I also edited a few pre-existing sheets
[Melee Dropbox Folder]

[WiiU] Xenoblade Chronicles X
"PianoX1"
I never got around to posting it on here aside from editing it into my original post

Latios212

Quote from: Zeila on March 18, 2017, 10:46:37 AM[MUL] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
"Zora's Domain (Night)"   
There are quite a bit of collisions, and idk if I should have more parts cross staves or not, but I think I'm mostly good on note accuracy at least
Isn't this based off of Koji Kondo's OoT version? Anyway, you've overdoing it with the parentheses a bit. Extensive use of pedal here means you can safely lift your fingers off of the chord, which means that there won't be any collisions to watch out for. Most of the parentheses don't really contribute anything helpful to the performer when reading. There is definitely some thinking to do about which parts to cross-staff, but I don't have any well-thought-out suggestions at the moment.

Otherwise, nice job! Looks fun to play.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle