News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

ATTENTION ALL ARTISTS!!!!!!!

Started by ShadowChords, October 06, 2015, 08:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowChords

I'm not actually posting art, but rather a request to the professionals out there, and by professionals I mean computer artists.

This winter I will continue posting covers on my channel, but this time I plan on putting them on iTunes, along with my original compositions.

I need artwork (in a square please!), one a logo/emblem for covers, and the other a square/emblem for compositions.

Along with this, if anyone's up for the challenge, I need a new banner and logo for my YouTube channel (My channel name is ShadowChords, but search 'MansionXx' to get my channel name)

It doesn't even need to be that proffesional, whether you did it on SketchBook or MS Paint, as long as long as it advertises my YouTube channel (ShadowChords) and that the cover/composition was MADE by ShadowChords, I'll be sure to consider it.

This is a non-profit project. I wish I could thank the future winner with a gift from my PayPal or credit card, but neither of those exist.

Title the topic 'Re: ShadowChords artwork' so I can find it. I'm sure everyone will make something great! Good luck, and thank you!
I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

And here's my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MansionXx

braix

First of all: This is a music forum so you're kinda looking in the wrong place

Second: I might be up for this though. I'm not sure what you want for the square thing; do I have to 'draw' something or just put the stuff in a square? The logo and banner I can do though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ShadowChords

To your first point, I've seen the horrors of Tumblr and DeviantArt, so I'm not gonna look there. Anywhere else I can look?

All I'm really looking for is an (x) by (x) square that is visually appealing, but not too detailed. Album covers on iTunes aren't complex. I also want it to advertise my channel name, and the fact that I made it (under the the pseudonym of my username, 'ShadowChords.' Maybe it can have the words 'A ShadowChords cover' plastered at the top and then an Ampharos/Sharpedo below it because they're my mascots, and behind it a simple background. Do you see what I'm looking for for my iTunes artwork? Feel free to do your own thing for the YouTube stuff, because that I'm not so specified on that.)
I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

braix

Sure. Maybe could I get payment in form of promotion? Like you would put a link to me in your YouTube channel. I don't know how stuff works in iTunes so maybe not on there if you can't.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ShadowChords

Not a problem. I'll definitely cite you for my artwork, and if you are going to make a banner for my channel, feel free to print your signature/whatever in one of the bottom corners

ShadowChords

I'll be sure to cite you in the descriptions of my covers/compositions, and if you do make a banner for my channel, feel free to cite yourself at the bottom, doesn't even have to be in a corner.

Dude

>asking for free art

if mspaint is fine, why can't you do it yourself?

braix

Olimar12345

if you want i can ms paint you up something
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

smh if you're good at something you shouldn't do it for free, that's why i'm edgy on taking advantage over people like this. i'm just against treating people(and yourself) merely as a means to an end instead of as an end.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 07, 2015, 11:32:19 AMif you want i can ms paint you up something
dis tho

braix

acchully i cheij my mynd
pls i wand 7 hunded dolla 4 my servis

Dude

Seriously just draw a bunch of curves that eventually meet up together in GIMP, make a gradient with another color,fill it in with that color, add a different color for a background, done.

Dude

Olimar12345

mesage me for my servicess

Spoiler

[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

QuoteAll I'm really looking for is an (x) by (x) square that is visually appealing, but not too detailed. Album covers on iTunes aren't complex. I also want it to advertise my channel name, and the fact that I made it (under the the pseudonym of my username, 'ShadowChords.' Maybe it can have the words 'A ShadowChords cover' plastered at the top and then an Ampharos/Sharpedo below it because they're my mascots, and behind it a simple background.

It's one thing to want free work, but if you're also asking the artist to use other people's intellectual property xD It makes more sense to do it yourself then.

Also, someone with the skill level you seem to want wouldn't just give away their time and effort. No one asks a surgeon for a free appendectomy lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.