What Has Oronoco Arranged?: Shadows of Almia

Started by Oronoco, October 01, 2015, 07:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oronoco

All right! This has been a long time coming. But here's what I've been working on the past couple of months since I've been here.

I'll work on getting my arrangements up. I don't have that many, so I'll have them here soon.

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal Version

Pokémon Ranger

Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

Pokémon X/Y

Undertale

Xenoblade Chronicles

If you listen, enjoy!
If you don't listen, pretend to enjoy!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

shadows of almia oh the memories
the pkm ranger games are among the most underrated in the pkm series imo.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DonValentino

The ones from GSC redirect to a 404 page, don't forget to reupload those :J

Oronoco

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 01, 2015, 09:36:55 AMshadows of almia oh the memories
the pkm ranger games are among the most underrated in the pkm series imo.

Me, too! There's no telling how many times I've replayed it.

Ranger has a lot of incredible music, so my main goal right now is to arrange more of it.

Quote from: DonValentino on October 01, 2015, 10:51:33 AMThe ones from GSC redirect to a 404 page, don't forget to reupload those :J

I did some Dropbox rearranging, and I never would have noticed. So thank you!
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

DonValentino

No problem, really good arrangements btw!

Oronoco

Oh dear. It's been too long since I've done anything. How about this?

Xenoblade Chronicles—Main Theme
MIDI   PDF   MUS   MUSX

I messed around quite a bit to keep it simple but inclusive. I haven't had a chance to test it out; that will definitely inspire some changes. Until then, I'd love to hear what you think.

Maybe I'll get around to finishing some Almia sheets I haven't touched since August.

Tobbeh99

Wow impressive! I always thought that this song could sound really good arranged but I never had the time to arrange it. So really glad you did it, and so well as well! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

DonValentino

Quote from: Oronoco on February 27, 2016, 12:21:41 PMMaybe I'll get around to finishing some Almia sheets I haven't touched since August.

Very good indeed! Ohoho and please do ;J

Oronoco

Thank you both! I'm very glad you could enjoy it.

Hero of Trains

Wonderful job on all of these, especially the ones from Pokemon Ranger. If you do more Ranger sheets, I'd be ever so happy. You did a great job translating the strings to piano in the Xenoblade theme.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Oronoco

I'm so glad you like them. It makes me incredibly happy when other people like Pokémon Ranger. I feel ten years younger just talking about it.

Latios212

Quote from: Oronoco on February 27, 2016, 12:21:41 PMOh dear. It's been too long since I've done anything. How about this?

Xenoblade Chronicles—Main Theme
MIDI   PDF   MUS   MUSX

Aaugh I completely forgot to check this out! This is a really fantastic sheet, you done it again!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Oronoco

Excuse me while I go gaze at the stars...

Kirby's Epic Yarn—World 1: Grass Land
MUS    MUSX

I was really eager to finish something quickly because I joined a year ago and I was feeling kinda-nostalgic (So, sorry for hasty mistakes). I remember Nebbles working on her Weird Woods arrangement around then. That's the first time I'd heard this soundtrack and I was pretty infatuated by it. Like everyone else.

Latios212

Waaah this track is so simple yet so beautiful... now that I come to think of it, I've been waiting for this sheet for a while xD Terrific job!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle