The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

What's the song that plays after you complete the post-Genocide True-Pacifist run?
Explanation of what I meant...Do not read if you have not done this yet..
And yes the ending is completely different if you do this...It makes it a terrible ending if i say so...look it up...very last cutscene....people who've saw it will know what I'm talking about..
[close]
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Enaryok

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 30, 2015, 02:11:38 PMMASSIVE SPOILERS

You may want to tag this with spoilers for people who didn't play it/finish it. ;)

Dudeman

I think it's the slowed version of Encounter that also plays when you fight
Spoiler
Monster Kid
[close]
on a Genocide run.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

I saw it on youtube (because in never bothered completing the genocide run...I felt heartless) and wondered if it was a special song or something..
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Sebastian

Yug_Guy

I'd like to say a few words right here, before anything happens to this thread.

Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. When I started this project, I wasn't expecting much. Some people might remember that when I started this project, the very first thing in the OP was a small, "Let's see how well this goes...", before even the project title. I truly was not expecting much out of this. Now, exactly three months later, I've had the pleasure of working with so many talented people, and we've arranged a large majority of the Undertale OST. This project has exceeded all of my expectations, and then some.

So thank you, for showing that an unofficial arrangement project like this one can get enough support to become official, and for showing just how much of a great fanbase Undertale has! Let's make it great, NSM!

Mods, do whatever you will to this thread. I don't have any more use for it.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ShadowChords

Whooooo!! loving this hype! While I'm at it, could I do some annoying self-promotion?

If you REALLY like the soundtrack, be sure to check out my Undertale medley!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH1nTnpF2Vo
I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

And here's my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MansionXx