News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

braix

If you want to submit it, you do it yourself not someone else.
This is done in the "NSM Panel" tab. Once you get to that page, what you have to do to submit a sheet should be pretty self-explanatory
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThePopStarDude

I see, thanks. Gonna do that.

EDIT

Both of my current arrangements are in submissions!   :D Let's hope for the best.
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

ThePopStarDude

Hey, guys! Insaneintherainmusic is making a Home cover, in which Undertale fans can be a part of the chorus. Check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4TPGrJ6Zks
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

dinos24SP

^^Do this^^

Insaneintherain is a cool guy who needs our help!

dinos24SP

Nebbles

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I WAS FOR THIS TO BE DONE
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

dinos24SP

;D I couldn't quite figure out the sustain on the .mus since I'm used to MuseScore and not Finale. The MIDI and PDF are fine though as far as I can tell. Hope it's ok!

Nebbles

I think it's beautiful. It's one of my favorite pieces in the game - hearing those sustained chords really resonated with me when I first heard it in game. It's a wonderful piece, it really is.

insaneintherain

Hey all, long time no see on here. I saw that one of you referred to NSM in a comment that one of you left on my video, and I thought I'd drop in. If this is any help, here's my own transcription of Heartache from Undertale.

I've also got It's Raining Somewhere Else, but it looks as if one of you has finished that already. Here's my transcription anyway.

Glad to see that NSM is still going and it's found some new people, I use your site quite often when I make my videos ^^

Nebbles

...oh, hey! You! I love absolutely all of your covers. c: I was pleased as punch to see you do Undertale covers! I hope you do some more in the future.

braix

Quote from: insaneintherain on November 02, 2015, 09:06:43 PMHey all, long time no see on here. I saw that one of you referred to NSM in a comment that one of you left on my video, and I thought I'd drop in.
Was it Chogonom? :o

EDIT: Why it seems that it was. You read my comment <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

insaneintherain

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 02, 2015, 09:15:45 PMEDIT: Why it seems that it was. You read my comment <3

I read all the comments, man! It's always nice to pop into NSM ^^ Sometimes I lurk around here to find sheets that haven't made it to the full site yet ;)

Nebbles

Also, I'm really excited to hear your cover of It's Raining Somewhere Else... assuming your transcription means it'll happen, of course.

ThePopStarDude

Oh, hey, it's you! Cool to see you are familiar with this site.  ;D and looking forward to hearing more covers!
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

insaneintherain

Quote from: Nebbles on November 02, 2015, 09:29:04 PMAlso, I'm really excited to hear your cover of It's Raining Somewhere Else... assuming your transcription means it'll happen, of course.

Maybe. Possibly not for a while.

Just saying, I had an amazing idea for a Michael Jackson - Mettaton (Death By Glamour) crossover, and that will most definitely happen someday.