News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Wii Want(ed) Mewtwo in Brawl!

Started by Tgamer240, June 12, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 21, 2008, 10:17:01 PMI haven't touched that game in ages.  And I still refuse to play any Wii games online.
why???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

KefkaticFanatic

Because Nintendo's online service is a big steaming pile of shit.  I can't play with somebody in the same country without massive lag.  What the fuck do they think they're doing, ONLINE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST THINGS IN GAMING RIGHT NOW.  IT ISN'T SOMETHING YOU BLOW OFF.  Also the game is meh, only good for multiplayer, and isn't even as good as most multiplayer games.

me irl
[close]

starpikachu

This is why you and I argue. ::) I, personally, have no problem with Brawl's online. I also have a limited number of games, so I have to enjoy what I do have.

Shiny Boy

Yeah, Brawl online is pretty much terrible. With Anyone never works, and no one on my roster is ever online, and I can't say I blame them.
I still like Brawl in terms of local multiplayer though.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

KefkaticFanatic

Star, either you're so used to having a shitty connection that it seems natural, or you somehow get paired with your next door neighbour every time.  After playing Xbox live, games like Smash Bros. and Mario Kart just seem pathetic.

me irl
[close]

starpikachu

My connection works fine. I connect with anyone and it almost never lags. Everyone I know that has Brawl lives at least 10 miles from me. Besides, I don't have their friend codes. As for Xbox Live, according to some of you guys, I will never know what superior gaming is. :P

Palagerini

well online isn't everything (but i admit it does make a game a whole lot funner). games like metal gear solid, metroid, legend of zelda, and grand theft auto do fine without any online capabilities.. (excluding metroid hunters... and the cheating AR users...) nintendo has ok servers... i've lagged once or twice in brawl... never in medal of honor heroes, but the ds servers are different.. =/... i'll be right next to the source of the wifi connection and still not be able to log on with my ds... it works when i use this special connecter thing into my computer... although i give it to xbox for having awesome online =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

KefkaticFanatic

After one playthrough of Metroid or Zelda you're pretty much done.  GTA and MGS both have online modes.

me irl
[close]

Shervin

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 16, 2008, 02:57:59 PMYou seem to be pretty new on the internet considering you get all worked up about this kinda thing.  Get used to it.  Just about anyone you run into will talk like that if they have a strong feeling about some sort of thing.  Which is basically everyone on forums.

And you're the one and only person I've ever seen that defends their favour of the Ice Climbers, as everyone I know is against them.  Everyone.  That means the bunch of guys I know that are tourney rules freaks that would know for sure what character is bad.

i am not new to the internet. and i am also not new to people like you. i just think i should at least tell them my views on their thinking. which i think is completely wrong and will get you no where.

i have seen the best people in my state. one of them was trying to use ice climbers when i last saw.

i dont think you have ever been chain grabbed before.

i feel sorry that you have not seen the full potential of most characters.

(and he is on the top half of the tier list btw)

watch one match with chu dat or any other pro's. i think you might re think your wrong thinking lol. there are more characters then sheik fox falco and marth.

Palagerini

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 22, 2008, 12:44:56 PMAfter one playthrough of Metroid or Zelda you're pretty much done.  GTA and MGS both have online modes.
yes but their perfectly fine without online too... and yea ure right... after u beat metroid or zelda then u don't pick up the game for a while.... although i kinda wish they did have metroid online for the wii.... just like they had multiplayer for echoes.... but online... that would be cool =P.

back on topic: they probaly deleted mewtwo and many others to jam a whole bunch of stuff into one disk... which makes me think... how would it be with a 2 disc game? like 1 disc is the single player and teh other is online... they made a 2 disk game for a star wars game on the ps1 but it kinda sucked...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

White Wolfos

Mewtwo was a slow character without many smashes. That's why I like Olimar - he beats everyone in Brawl

acropol

Wii didn't want mewtwo

see I can do it too.

Gooch

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 17, 2008, 09:37:46 PMRoy was far superior to Marth.  It seemed that Marth was more of the clone ::)

And he was way cooler.

Funny, the top Melee player happened to be a Marth User, and notice how Marth is in Brawl and Roy got replaced by Ike?

generalmayo

okay okay I get it

DBJack

Quote from: Tgamer240 on June 12, 2008, 05:32:10 PMI think Nintendo ignored our pleas, and replaced a perfectly good character with a slightly uncool character, Lucario.

Quote from: generalmayo on July 09, 2008, 03:01:54 PMmewtwo was replaced by lucario

That was the topic question you silly  ::)

You're doing it wrong! Failure!