News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Wii Want(ed) Mewtwo in Brawl!

Started by Tgamer240, June 12, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starpikachu

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 17, 2008, 08:53:11 PMsilly shervin, tiers are for queers. *gets punched by bowser*
Off topic: lol I saw that video. It's funny.

Back on topic: Yeeeeeaaaa, a lot of people wanted Mewtwo, but I knew only one person that actually used him in Melee. Personally, I think more people wanted Roy than Mewtwo.

KefkaticFanatic

Roy was far superior to Marth.  It seemed that Marth was more of the clone ::)

And he was way cooler.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

yea i noticed in melee there were alot of charaters who were alot like the others... like ganondorf and capt falcon (but they are differnet in alot of ways) roy and marth (marth was faster but roy was stronger and had red hair... end of story),pikachu and pichu (pichu was pretty much bad in everyway... although i think he was faster than pikachu...) dr.mario and mario (eh... they were pretty much the same in everyway....). and i liked mewtwo... he was pretty good... i'm not good with lucario but i get what nintendo did with it.. o yes... and in brawl ice climbers and my 3rd =P. right behind samus at 2 and meta knight at 1.

disclaimer: theese are purely my opinions and are debatable in everyway....

ps: my grammer is the worst in the world... and that IS a fact  ::)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

starpikachu

Quote from: Palagerini on June 18, 2008, 08:27:53 PMps: my grammer is the worst in the world... and that IS a fact  ::)
Yes, that is true. It was very hard for me to understand what you are saying most of the time. No offense.

This made me lol, though:
Quote from: Palagerini on June 18, 2008, 08:27:53 PM(marth was faster but roy was stronger and had red hair... end of story)
Yeah, I'm getting off topic.

Palagerini

lol yes i know my grammer is the worst in the world =P. obviously why language is my unfavorite and worst subject =/.

well it's true! he does look heroic with red hair.. the only thing that stands any chance is the kirby version of roy lol. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiya!  :P
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

DBJack

I mained with Mewtwo in Melee for a while.

But I got sick of the fact that one normal punch at 60% would send him flying off the stage.

I hate all of the button masher characters in brawl. Especially Ike and Meta Knight. If you have skill with them, it's okay, but I usually just fight people spamming and c-sticking with the same characters.

And I hate hiders. Those people that just sit in a corner while everyone else fights, and declare their extreme strategy.

I play without final smashes. Then people stop whining that everyone else gets cheap FS's while theirs sucks. Then they find realistic things to whine about  ;)

You're doing it wrong! Failure!

Palagerini

yea the smash balls are cool but they are kinda annoying... i mean some ppl just sit out in the side lines and wait for the smash ball... then they somehow get it and they get an easy kill on everyone... YES! alot of ppl online use ike and use the same freakin move over and over again... it's super annoying.... they also do that with pit and meta knight... although me i'm pretty good with meta knight... i like how he can fly like kirby (which kirby was my main in melee) and that he's very quickk on his attacks (like pikachu in melee) .
<ktp753>ouch.

fluidlife

Never liked mewtwo.

EVERY character in brawl is equally strong, some are just harder to master.

My mains: Kirby, mario, zelda(OMG what beast air attacks.) marth, game and watch, rob, sonic, snake, diddy kong, peach, lucario
Noob right here, any easy songs tell me, plz and thx.

DBJack

I disagree fluid. Some characters promote cheap fighting styles, while there are some characters who just can't stand up to these cheap characters without extreme skill.

starpikachu

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Sirus

DBJack

You guys need some cough drops or something?

Composer #40

Let's recap:

How many of you are 15 again?

Settle this in Brawl, kill each other there. ::)

It happens Every. Day!

KefkaticFanatic

I haven't touched that game in ages.  And I still refuse to play any Wii games online.

me irl
[close]