News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Should MLF be an updater poll topic and discussion.

Started by Dude, September 22, 2015, 01:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Since the chat logs topic was obviously not the right place to put it, here you all go.

I vote no, because we already have 4 and that's the most we've ever had in the history of the site.

And if the staff have just been twiddling their thumbs and can't give a straight answer, then shame on them.

Sebastian

Dude

Lol when you use all of the account that you made of course you'll get that result.

Sebastian

The Staff already decided I'm not gonna be Updater or Mod. So, talking about it is pointless.

Quote from: Dude on September 22, 2015, 02:02:07 PMLol when you use all of the account that you made of course you'll get that result.
Ho ho.....I don't think one vote will change anything.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 22, 2015, 02:05:43 PMOH MY GOD WARIOPIANO
It was me. I used his account.....don't want you guys to think it was him or cause any trouble.

Dude

Hoho... One? I thought you made two sibling accounts as well?

Quote from: wariopiano on January 17, 2013, 07:18:51 PMI am officially leaving nsm and will rarely visit. Please everyone, take care of my great grandsons (mariolegofan, kartiomart, and pastaboyfella.
Thanks and goodbye. I will visit very very rarely.

Waddle Bro

DUDE LOLOL
THE VIDEO GAME GREAT GRANDPA how did his 4 month part time job work out at the age of 74 was it

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 22, 2015, 02:04:20 PMHo ho.....I don't think one vote will change anything.
but you have four:
Quote from: wariopiano on January 17, 2013, 07:18:51 PMPlease everyone, take care of my great grandsons (mariolegofan, kartiomart, and pastaboyfella.

ninjad dude are you serious

EDIT
Quote from: mariolegofan on September 22, 2015, 02:07:09 PMIt was me. I used his account.....don't want you guys to think it was him or cause any trouble.
you actually said this first you make a poll and then rig the results

Sebastian

Those aren't mine though.....kartiomart & pastaboyfella are both my cousins. I don't know their passwords.
However, I do know wariopiano's password.

Waddle Bro

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 22, 2015, 02:04:20 PMThe Staff already decided I'm not gonna be Updater or Mod. So, talking about it is pointless.
this is actually all I was trying to figure out so ok

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on September 22, 2015, 02:19:17 PMthis is actually all I was trying to figure out so ok
lol.....you could've just asked me instead digging skeletons out of my closet.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 22, 2015, 02:10:26 PMTHE VIDEO GAME GREAT GRANDPA how did his 4 month part time job work out at the age of 74 was
I'd tell you, but you wouldn't believe me.

Actually, to show that I am sincere as "mariolegofan" and everything that I have said is true, I'll answer any questions about my past. This is a once in a lifetime for you all so you better take advantage of it. I usually don't like talking about my mistakes.
I would like to get this cleared up once and for all so I can start being treated like a real member and not a joke all the time.

Dude