News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Free MIDI to MP3 Converters (W/ Soundfont)

Started by skiaak, September 18, 2015, 07:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skiaak

Does anyone know any free (no trail versions that last 30 days please) MIDI to MP3 converters that allow you to choose your own soundfonts?
Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

You can probably use finale notepad for that (I think?)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

JDMEK5

I personally use SolMiRe. It's an online converter and slightly changes the soundfont but it'll do.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 20, 2015, 10:03:44 AMI personally use SolMiRe. It's an online converter and slightly changes the soundfont but it'll do.

What he said. There's also a wide variety of soundfonts you can convert to, if you're trying to figure out which one suits your music.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

skiaak

I know. The reason I don't use Solmire or Ofoct or Zamzar, etc is because I want to apply an advanced piano soundfont such as this.

https://goo.gl/JYmTnh or http://zenvoid.org/audio/acoustic_grand_piano_ydp_20080910.sf2

BlackDragonSlayer

There's a free program I used to use that allowed you to do both, but when I looked it up, I found that it was not free any more, so... so much for that idea, sorry. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

I had a cool one that did neat soundfonts but it costed money and I lost it with a computer wiping and yeah. Oh well.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Waddle Bro

Quote from: skiaak on September 18, 2015, 07:33:37 PMDoes anyone know any free (no trail versions that last 30 days please) MIDI to MP3 converters that allow you to choose your own soundfonts?
literally like any decent DAW allows you to do that, though what immediately comes to mind is Garageband, it's free and starter-friendly
edit: nvm just tried it for like the first time in years and this is so shit just do yourself a favour and get Logic Pro or something

I personally am I huge fan of Ableton Live as a DAW, best shit i've used tbh

skiaak

Actually, I found a good one. Keppy Spartan MIDI Converter at http://keppystudios.com.

KingYoshi

Hi, I'm new here. :)

Sorry if I'm bumping this thread, but I think the free FL Studio 10 demo is a nice program to convert MIDIs to MP3, because it's one of the only programs I know that don't change anything of the MIDI soundfont. :)