News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

NSM Pokémon Drawing

Started by braix, September 06, 2015, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Oasis on September 06, 2015, 11:17:04 PMAnd what about getting a new emulator?
You should try Pokemon again because it really us a good franchise!
I really really really really really really want to. I mean, I have the Homebrew Channel on my Wii. It is so easy for me to do, I just don't seem to ever have the time...And with the added bonus of getting Super Mario Maker on Friday....yea, I'll be busy with that for a while. ;D Maybe I'll finally get another emulator today (I should really sleep now, it's 2:30am my time). Which Pokémon game should I get? Mind you, I'd probably have to stick to the Gameboy ones, because the DS emulator just...doesn't...work...but Gameboy one is fine. What do you recommend?

Quote from: InsigTurtle on September 06, 2015, 11:19:08 PMwhat are you talking about bowser is the most kawaii motherf*cker ever
Man, I've heard that word kawaii used so much here. I had never even heard of it until joining NSM. But in a weird, sick way, I kind of have to agree. I mean, why would Peach keep getting "captured?"
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Oasis

Wow, thay is hard! I wouls pesonally recommend either gold or silver since it was my first game and thrust me into Pokemon  or Pokemon red, another great game!
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
Bubbles

ayyy I tried shading
Spoiler
[close]
May's Bulbasaur was always my fav :-) I'm drawing internet pics too bc I'm not capable of creating my own poses just yet

Oasis

Honestly, that was amazing. It's very near perfection and it really is cute. Thank you for that!

EDIT: I'm sorry if this is early, but here is Ivysaur! I included a little description also. Ivy's eyes (that's my name for him) are a bit messed up, but Ivy doesn't care!

braix

Day 2: Ivysaur #002

P.S. Love the drawings so far!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

When are we going to do Kyogre?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Oasis

@ThatGamer: Approximately 380 days from now, on September the 21st, 2016.
Dude

ThatGamer

Quote from: Oasis on September 07, 2015, 12:48:44 PM@ThatGamer: Approximately 380 days from now, on September the 21st, 2016.

Um...maybe do more like 10 a day...'cause jesus christ that's a long time and I ain't waiting that long...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

I don't know how fast or slow people work. Plus we have other stuff to do besides drawing Pokemon all day. 2 or 3 a day might be reasonable though, but I need to know how fast everyone draws.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 07, 2015, 01:19:09 PMI don't know how fast or slow people work. Plus we have other stuff to do besides drawing Pokemon all day. 2 or 3 a day might be reasonable though, but I need to know how fast everyone draws.

I don't have other stuff to do. I can draw about 20 in a day! Then we can get to Kyogre!  :)

TheMarioPianist

Well, over weekends I can do more, but on school nights I can probably only do 1-2. 3 might be possible; it depends...
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Maelstrom

The world does not revolve around you getting to draw Kyogre. This will move at other people's pace, not necessarily yours.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 07, 2015, 01:37:13 PMThe world does not revolve around you getting to draw Kyogre. This will move at other people's pace, not necessarily yours.

But why can't we draw it now? lol

Why are we going in order?

blueflower999

I know it's not drawing so it doesn't count, but it can't draw and I wanted to participate so I made this:

Bulbear! Blueflower999