News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

NSM Pokémon Drawing

Started by braix, September 06, 2015, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Join me on my quest to drawing all the Pokémon! Don't worry it'll only take maybe 3 years.
I'll post the name of the Pokémon we should draw everyday and it'll be in order by region/number, so that we can keep track of our progress easily.
There's no need feel pressured to do a great job; it's just practice.

If I ever die, feel free to bump this so that I remember about it lol
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

I did a draw.

Did I do this rite?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Oasis

@Olimar: Loved it very much! That was amazing!

And I thought I might as well try also. Here it is:
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Oasis on September 06, 2015, 10:21:28 PMAnd I thought I might as well try also. Here it is:

Your pic isn't showing up. To fix that, change the "www." in the url to "dl." (You might want to put the pic in a spoiler, because it is pretty big...)
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Oasis

Great! Thanks for the help!
Would there be any way to make the pic smaller because you are right.  :o
braix

Quote from: Oasis on September 06, 2015, 10:21:28 PM@Olimar: Loved it very much! That was amazing!

And I thought I might as well try also. Here it is:
Spoiler
[close]
Nice!

Just drew mine right now *just a quick fyi, none of these will be original; i'll just draw off the internet so i dont have to take time worrying about poses
Spoiler
[close]

Oasis

Thanks!
Loved yours too! Wow, you have a real talent! Loved it <3
TheMarioPianist

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 06, 2015, 10:39:21 PMYou have deeply wounded me my friend
Hopefully this will be resolved shortly. However, you guys have made me question having any artistic ability at all... ;D Hey, at least mine is the first one without teeth showing!

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 06, 2015, 10:37:57 PM*just a quick fyi, none of these will be original; i'll just draw off the internet so i dont have to take time worrying about poses
Just an FYI, I have never played a Pokémon game for an extended period of time, so I have to look almost all of them up to even remotely know what they look like. So yea, I'll be basing mine off the Internet as well.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Oasis

D'awwwww
Why is he soo cute? I loved it, great job!
TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Oasis on September 06, 2015, 11:06:29 PMD'awwwww
Why is he soo cute? I loved it, great job!
Thanks, I appreciate it! I agree; he is cute! That's the thing about Mario characters; most of them aren't really...cute...(except Yoshi; he's adorable :)). But out of the 700+ (whatever the number is) Pokémon out there, a great deal of them are cute. And don't get the opinion that I hate Pokémon because of what is happening in the hurt/heal thing. I'm just kind of taking out my anger on losing Mario on it. Honestly, I played one Pokémon game for a total of 2 weeks. That has been it in my life. It really is sad. Once I lost my emulator power, I was without the game. Just as I started getting into it.....

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Oasis

Dont sweat! I agree, Mario characters are not cute. I looked up Yoshi and <3
I guess toads are cute and cheep cheeps are cute also and Bowser......NOT cute. XD
It is fine! If Pokemon was gone from there I would take all my anger out on Mario so I totally understand. And what about getting a new emulator?
You should try Pokemon again because it really us a good franchise!
InsigTurtle

what are you talking about bowser is the most kawaii motherfucker ever

also, i'll do my lil' doodle tomorrow. I'll probably prepare Ivysaur, too.

Oasis

That may be true, but NOT cute. :)
But he is epic for trying and failing to take over the world