NSM Pokémon Drawing

Started by braix, September 06, 2015, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Day 7: Treecko #001
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

not doing treeko cus i'm tired of grass types and I don't liek him
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Treecko*

also it turns out my fav Pokémon is really hard to draw and it won't come out right so I'm going to try again later lmao
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

mah treecko
Spoiler
[close]
this took too many tries to get right so i didnt wanna try on the shading
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Day 8: Grovyle #002

Spoiler
[close]

braix

Yug_Guy

Don't worry, I didn't forget about this:

Meganium:
Spoiler
[close]

Treecko Family:
Spoiler
[close]

TheMarioPianist

Well, I've missed like a lot. I'll have to resume doing these when I actually have the time...
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Olimar12345

What about using a Pokémon randomizer instead of going in an order?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

I forgot to mention that today was
Day 10: Turtwig #001

I'll have mine up soon
Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 15, 2015, 07:25:31 PMWhat about using a Pokémon randomizer instead of going in an order?
That makes things messy and I want to keep track of exactly where we are. Random might be fun, but I didn't start this thread to make a massive checklist. If we ever get to say 400, and the randomizer chooses Hydreigon, I need to know if Hydreigon was drawn already or not. Going in order eliminates that problem.

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 15, 2015, 09:00:00 PMI forgot to mention that today was
Day 10: Turtwig #001

I'll have mine up soonThat makes things messy and I want to keep track of exactly where we are. Random might be fun, but I didn't start this thread to make a massive checklist. when we ever get to say 400, and the randomizer chooses Hydreigon, I need to know if Hydreigon was drawn already or not. Going in order eliminates that problem.
ftfy
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 13, 2015, 10:55:49 AMDay 8: Grovyle #002

Spoiler
[close]
That grovyle be rubbernecking so hard doe
what is shitpost

braix

Day 11: Grotle #002

Sceptile:
Spoiler
[close]

Turtwig:
Spoiler
[close]

braix

This topic died quickly. 11 days isn't bad I guess.

I'll revive this on Saturday-ish I hope.(Just a heads-up!)