News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Vocaloid! :D

Started by ThatGamer, September 06, 2015, 04:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

A thread for discussion on Vocaloid! Shameful that this hasn't already been done! Talk about your favourite songs or characters! :)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Oasis

Nice!
Id have to say fav song is Meltdown because I love Rin's voice.
And obviously, my favorite character is Rin and I also like Len. I am semi obsessed with him.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
InsigTurtle

The only song that I've really listened to and liked was "初音ミクの消失". Pretty nice, I think I tried learning it on piano.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Oasis on September 06, 2015, 04:27:02 PMNice!
Id have to say fav song is Meltdown because I love Rin's voice.
And obviously, my favorite character is Rin and I also like Len. I am semi obsessed with him.

Obviously my favorite character is Hatsune Miku, and my favourite song is either Goodbye or Echo! (possibly Always be Happy, too)
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 06, 2015, 04:33:10 PMwahts vokaloyd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH5_sKwDw1E&;

That ^

I obsess over it. I've heard that song almost 450 times today. It motivates me! :)

Magic Mole

I have never been into this vocaloid stuff, but I'm not gonna lie, that "Always be Happy" thing you posted is INSANELY catchy.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Magic Mole on September 06, 2015, 07:12:55 PMI have never been into this vocaloid stuff, but I'm not gonna lie, that "Always be Happy" thing you posted is INSANELY catchy.

I know. I listen to it so often. It's a great song. And, everyone I've talked to that hated Vocaloid likes that song. :)