6. BlackDragonSlayer
7. FireArrow
8. TheMarioPianist

Hosts:
1. FireArrow
2. NocturneOfShadow

mikey

cause it's cool
also I'd recommend we take a break from TWG until peoples' school schedules lull down and they figure everything out
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dudeman

tg we've told you so many times you've been banned until the next game
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatGamer

But why I did nothing wrong?!  :-[
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Quote from: Dude on August 25, 2015, 12:31:40 PMTWC + DUDE POST

thatgamer is banned from the next game because he posted in a twg topic that he isn't playing in

Nakah

BlackDragonSlayer

In for whenever the game starts.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 28, 2015, 08:34:34 PMI'd recommend we take a break from TWG until peoples' school schedules lull down and they figure everything out
unmotivated

TheMarioPianist

What the heck, in whenever it starts.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Nakah

No hiatus. We all sign up now and by the time a game actually gets going, school will have had its first week or so done with for all of the kiddies.

Nakah

And I don't say kiddies in a derogatory sense. I enjoy kiddies, and if any of you kiddies are interested, I have candy bars and popsicles in the basement, which I will gladly lend to you for free. PM me for free popsicles.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Nakah on September 03, 2015, 11:35:42 PMNo hiatus. We all sign up now and by the time a game actually gets going, school will have had its first week or so done with for all of the kiddies.

Well, I've already been in school for two weeks, so...
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player