Metallica VS. Megadeth

Started by Davey, June 10, 2008, 09:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you prefer?

Metallica
Megadeth
Neither

Davey

Just Curious I guess. What do you prefer, Metallica or Megadeth? Or if you don't like metal you can choose neither.

To be fair I will post an example of both band's best work (in my opinion!  ;D).

Metallica - Battery

Megadeth - Countdown To Extinction

Also, I'd choose Metallica, just because I am more familiar with them. I enjoy listening to both though.

starpikachu

Metallica. Enter Sandman FTW.
Stupid Rock Band and Guitar Hero, introducing me to this kind of music. :P

Palagerini

i'm not much of a metal fan but i did like Metallica's One.... So i guess Metallica =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Akiro

I only liked the beginning of the Metallica one, I'm not fond of rock & roll or metal.

Palagerini

i like the rock part.. it makes the whole song make sense... because it's talking about teh chaos of war... which well... the 2nd part is lol.
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Mike

Personally, Metallica... well at least Kill Em' All, Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets. ...and Justice for All wasn't too bad and Black Album was on the limit of suck, after that they became complete shit.

Palagerini

omg i hated master of puppets.... in my opinion is was a rock song gone mad...  :( well... in my opinion..
<ktp753>ouch.

acropol

neither, they both suck as much as something that sucks

Harvest

-

MetroidHunter26

meh I hate rock and such (ONLY SOME songs I like...not from those two bands no just others.... -____- ) but I don't like listening to them but I think my friend told me Metallica was a cool band but meh  I don't give a damn  >X\

Mike

Rock... how can you guys even put both in the same sentence. Ok maybe the albums Load, Reload and St. Anger (cringe) are more rock, but their first albums were trash metal.