Comments on Paper NSM and the Thousand Year Door

Started by mayastarr041, August 25, 2015, 08:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Quote from: Dudeman on August 26, 2015, 07:50:06 PMOh hey, just noticed Alti got added to the list of antagonists. Neat-o!

nooooooo alti i thought you were better than this

I like being an antagonist for no reason other than I like screwing shit up
Sorry

Nebbles

I'm just happy I can slice people up with big swords.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ThatGamer

I'm happy to be a part of the story at all, should all be grateful for that.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

ThatGamer

I already read it before you told us to read it!  :D

I must say, it's very good! And glad you are adding new characters! However, the font is kind of big... :o
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Tobbeh99

Hey I got to be a protagonist! Nice! The good is good and shall live and the evil is bad and shall die! Because that's how all the stories goes.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mayastarr041

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 27, 2015, 11:20:03 AMI already read it before you told us to read it!  :D

I must say, it's very good! And glad you are adding new characters! However, the font is kind of big... :o
Oopsies! Sorry! :C

mayastarr041

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 27, 2015, 11:21:09 AMHey I got to be a protagonist! Nice! The good is good and shall live and the evil is bad and shall die! Because that's how all the stories goes.
And definetly!  ;)
Although evil is not going down without a fight!

braix

can you add me into the story as blueflower's pet fox
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

mayastarr041

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 27, 2015, 11:45:56 AMcan you add me into the story as blueflower's pet fox
And that I will! ;D
2 questions, when can we play lol together and what do you want your role to be? Just his pet?

braix

I may be able to play on Saturday. Anytime from about 2pm pst I guess so you can decide the time, as long as it doesn't screw up dinner time.
And yes, just his pet. His lovely pet fox. I kill things.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mayastarr041

mayastarr041

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 27, 2015, 11:49:33 AMI may be able to play on Saturday. Anytime from about 2pm pst I guess so you can decide the time, as long as it doesn't screw up dinner time.
And yes, just his pet. His lovely pet fox. I kill things.
Gotcha! ;)