Comments on Paper NSM and the Thousand Year Door

Started by mayastarr041, August 25, 2015, 08:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Thank you MarioPianist for this inspiration! :)

This story, take it like a side dish! While you're waiting for Latios, Trains, and MarioPianists' main course, the best story, just kill time by reading this! Or don't! Whatever you want!

Please comment here and not on the other one! Thank you!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mayastarr041

This storys character list is almost complete! Lets see whos in it, shall we?

Antagonists
Blueflower- This cunning mastermind is with Count Bleck as they attempt to break down the world and nothing will stop them as they have the Dark Prognosticus by their side.

Braixen- This adorable little fox is the pet of Blueflower. They are inseperable and work great as a team! Did you know that he will rip your throat out?

Nocturne of Shadow- This merciless slayer works for an uknown force. He claims to be working for the Shadow Queen, but is he actually? Coming with a dark past, Nocturne does not joke around and he is there to do only one thing: Get his job done.

JDMEK- This fierce villain works for Dimentio. He is a force to be reckoned with as he will bide his time and wait for someone to slip up and when they do.........

Maestro- Intelligent, Full of Knowledge and wisdom, powerful, are just the words to describe this magnificent being. He does not work for any villains, but for himself. His plot to plunge the world into eternal darkness is just getting started and he will not fail....

Altissimo- This vicious troublemaker will do anything to delay and annoy the heroes. She must not be underestimated as it will be the last thing the hero ever does. ..

Protagonists

Hero of Trains- Ah Trains. A loyal friend who can not watch her friends being hurt. She is a smart, tough, intelligent protagonist that never gives up! She will bring all the antagonists to their knees even if it may hurt her. Watch out bad guys, Trains is here.  8)

Latios- Latios is a trusty sidekick. He is a great organizer and helps others. Although he is shy, he is very friendly. Latios is the glue that holds the team together. Although he might not talk much, his great organization will help the protagonists to conquer even the most difficult of puzzles.

Pianist-Pianist is a card player and gambler at Rogueport, secretly a weapons and magic dealer. Having been attacked several times he has an  untrusting nature. He prides himself on his intellect and combat ability, but refuses to take another's life, so he deals the weapons to help with the Shadow Queen. He is aggressive without reason and have nearly attacked several people. Never been in love, come close, but never got there. He is bitter, but has a caring side

The Mario Pianist- The Mario Pianist is kinda shy at first, but also has a sense of humor. He has a sarcastic humor that could get him into trouble (making jokes at the wrong time). He is a leader of some sort. Even in the most darkest and depressing of times, his words will make anyone smile and laugh. He is known for breaking tensions, though a majority of unnecessary battles will be through him making jokes at the wrong side. But who cares? Who doesn't love fighting?

MLF- MLF is a strong, but silent type that is ready to fight and can be very aggressive at times, but also very sweet and thoughtful at times. He loves peace. He is the peacemaker of the group, but when necessary, he will resort to force and violence. He is ready to carry the time and face off against any enemies who dare attack him or his team.

Don Valentino- Don Pianta.....Don Valentino! Does this ring any bell? Yes, he is the leader of the mafia of the pianta's. He is the boss of Rogueport and we will need to cooperate and respect him if we want to get to some places. We're lucky that he doesn't go out assassinating people he doesn't like and killing them in the worst ways because if he did.......

Dudeman- Dee is an outcast, shunned by the world for his strange and inexplicable powers: he can read thoughts, not in terms of words, but in terms of emotions and images. This causes him to know a lot more about a person's motivations and deepest secrets than anyone, and though he rarely speaks, what he says is/was often interpreted as intrusive and creepy, though he always cared for whomever he met. This caused many people to shun him. Even he doesn't really understand his ability, and it scares him too. He has retreated to a secluded portion of the world (I'm super unfamiliar with the world of the Paper Mario games, but I'm sure you can find a good place), where he spends his time keeping outsiders away through traps and small mental projections (a very limited but effective side-effect of his affliction). He is quiet, nervous, scared of people, but really good at heart. He just hasn't found a way to express it yet.

ThatGamer- She's funny, sarcastic, and all out weird, yet down to earth and a helping hand when people need it! She has a master sword like Link's! She's also the one who keeps the fun alive in the group, in their despair, and in their times of darkness! She will erase all doubts and reinforce them with hope! Very cool, if you ask me!

Nebbles- Nebbles like swords, big swords. She wants to use the sword to chop some enemies up! Everyone should beware! She is not afraid to use her sword against evil and will see every villain chopped up. Sometimes, I feel more pity for the villains than the heroes! Don't worry, Nebbles is here, with her team to back her up and kick the enemies butt!

Insig-  Insig is shy with people he doesn't know, to being somewhat (friendly) aggressive with people he knows. He is a creative, intelligent person who tries to avoid the need for combat. He's also a difficult person to work with because while he's always open to new ideas, and he can be quite stubborn. He will use words to stop majority of fights, but if that fails, his team is ready to kick some @$$!

Tobbeh-He is calm, cool, and collected, but he is easily angered. Do not let that get to you though! He is extremely friendly to friends and he is not the one to be ditching you. He wants to be a king or a god, but will his prayers be answered? Follow through the life of Tobbeh as he ascends to the place.....of a god.

Well this is all for now. I will be putting up protagonists later and more edits will come. Thanks!

ThatGamer

I'm excited to see the protagonists! Can't wait!  :D
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dudeman

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 26, 2015, 01:27:05 PMI'm excited to see the protagonists! Can't wait!  :D
same same same same same same same
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dudeman

Oh hey, just noticed Alti got added to the list of antagonists. Neat-o!

nooooooo alti i thought you were better than this
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mayastarr041

Hey guys, just an fyi, some of you will die and will be tortured and some will be beaten up badly. If you don't want to be that tell me or that will happen!

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 26, 2015, 08:49:20 PMHey guys, just an fyi, some of you will die and will be tortured and some will be beaten up badly. If you don't want to be that tell me or that will happen!

No worries on my part, you can do what you want to me! Thanks for the heads up!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

InsigTurtle

As long as I don't die to a sex machine or something like that I'm OK.

mikey

I doubt I can die
at least until close to the end
I'm like girahim, nobody wants me to die and I don't end up dying except when my mastah deems it necessary
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 26, 2015, 09:11:19 PMI'm like girahim, nobody wants me to die and I don't end up dying except when my mastah deems it necessary
XD

And I'm cool with whatever the story throws my way.

Hero of Trains

I'm fine with anything, but you should also know that I despise profanity.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 26, 2015, 09:17:33 PMI'm fine with anything, but you should also know that I despise profanity.
Gotcha ;)
I'll make sure that won't happen!