TWG LXXXIV: This is not a reference to anything

Started by mikey, August 25, 2015, 09:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

TWG LXXXIV:
This is not a reference to anything

Each player has their own team.  A team wins when a team's enemies have been eliminated.  More than one team may win.  Each color has 2 powers that can be used once at night.  For the first night, players cannot be killed.  After the fourth day ends, the game restarts.

1. White-  Enemies are Black and Red.  White's powers are Guardian and Exile.
2.Blue- Enemies are Red and Green.  Blue's powers are Power Steal and Roleblock.
3.Black- Enemies are White and Green.  Black's powers are Vigi and Revive.
4.Red- Enemies are White and Blue.  Red's powers are Revenge Kill and Charisma Boost.
5.Green- Enemies are Blue and Black.  Green's powers are Coroner and Seering.

Guardian- White player chooses a color.  If that color is alive, they are guarded until the following night.
Exile- White player chooses a player.  If that player is alive, they are killed.  That player cannot be revived.  If that player still has an ally, that ally gets a power back.

Power Steal- Allows the use of another team's power, chosen at random.
Roleblock- Blue player chooses a color.  That color cannot use their powers until the following night.

Vigi- Black player chooses a player.  If that player is alive, they are killed.
Revive- Black player chooses an allied color.  If that player is dead, they are revived.

Revenge Kill- When red dies, an enemy color is killed at random.
Charisma Boost- When red uses this power, their votes are doubled until the following night.

Coroner- When green uses this power, he is sent a PM with all dead player's colors.
Seering- Green player chooses a player.  He is sent a PM with that player's color.

Players-
1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. Brawler4Ever
4. Maelstrom
5. Dude

The game has ended!  Red team wins!  Congratulations brawler4ever!
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

Am I correct in assuming that we're only allowed to use one of our two powers each night phase? The wording's a bit confusing.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

I think you can use them whenever, but no one dies n1 and you can only use each power once.

mikey

I wasn't sure how to word that, but only one power can be used per night, up to one time for each power.
unmotivated

ThatGamer

I don't understand this game, but it sounds fun! Can someone explain using simpler terms?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 25, 2015, 10:33:24 AMI don't understand this game, but it sounds fun! Can someone explain using simpler terms?
You are not playing.
You cannot play because the game has already started.

Dudeman

Quote from: Nakah on July 14, 2008, 03:41:00 PM4. Only living players are permitted to post in a TWG game thread. Dead players are not permitted to post or discuss the game with surviving players. People not in the current TWG are prohibited from posting in the game thread.

ThatGamer

Ah, alright! Tell me when the next one starts!  :D

And sorry Dudeman, I shall leave now.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

TWC + DUDE POST

thatgamer is banned from the next game because he posted in a twg topic that he isn't playing in

mikey

unmotivated

Brawler4Ever

Come on. Who actually reads the rules nowadays? ::)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 25, 2015, 10:32:43 AMI wasn't sure how to word that, but only one power can be used per night, up to one time for each power.
To be clear, each power has one use in the entire game, and only one of these one-use powers can be used in a night?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 25, 2015, 05:50:34 PMTo be clear, each power has one use in the entire game, and only one of these one-use powers can be used in a night?
yes!  If what you say is what I understand.
unmotivated