News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Quote from: ZeldaFan on October 31, 2017, 03:09:11 PM#229 - October 31, 2017
Do you have any fun plans for Halloween?
Do you have a costume, and what is it?
Quote from: blueflower999 on October 31, 2017, 03:54:46 PMone of my mealstrom's friends barged into our room dressed as Waluigi and recited the first few verses of Genesis replacing random words with WAH and WALUIGI and I think that's the only celebrating I need
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Quote from: Staticim here to remind everyone mario galaxy is 10 years old today
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 09, 2017, 03:23:24 AMBased on how "Mean Bean" sounds like it's from a certain Nintendo RPG, I'd say that's superstar sega

Is triple-posting acceptable

Trainer Ave

Quote from: Dude on November 10, 2017, 09:04:25 PMi mean he can be the best guy but not the best dude

because i am
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: InsigTurtle on November 18, 2017, 05:26:39 PMhe might give no shits but i sure hope he still takes shits
Quote from: Dude on November 18, 2017, 09:13:30 PMWhat I do with my anus is none of your business.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

LeviR.star

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on December 01, 2017, 10:48:21 AMI mean you can think what you want. I'm just telling you what happened.

Olimar12345

Arguably the best quote from the politics thread:

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 05, 2017, 09:11:01 AMWhy wasn't this locked 139 pages ago
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

*bows* Thank you. I am honored.

Dudeman

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 13, 2017, 06:16:29 PMIf you really want to, but you don't have to.
BDS's 7000th post, now preserved for all time.

BlackDragonSlayer

I think 776 posts later is going to be the really special one!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

For future use:
Quote from: Dude on December 25, 2017, 08:40:39 AMyou're talking about yourself again... why am I not surprised
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.