News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: Yug_Guy on July 31, 2017, 04:41:17 PMStealing jokes is bad
Unless it is from Game Grumps
It's snowing on Mt. Fuji...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

swimswamit

Quote from: Dudezy on August 08, 2017, 11:46:50 PMAnyone choosing to access the site because of its round shape

Jub3r7

QuoteGene Wilder is just a discount Owen Wilson. Also, Yoko Ono was the best member of the Beatles
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 17, 2017, 03:17:35 PMYou're bored when you have all these technology thingamajigs like Walkmans or iPods or VCRs or Tamagotchis? Let me tell you, back in my day, we used to cut wood and it was fun and we never got bored of cutting wood to feed the war machine against those Antarcticans and every Saturday we used to go out hunting in the woods trying to catch a nice narwhal to bring back and feed the wife and 23 children and 4 aunts and 4 ants and 5 uncles and the pet dog Charlie, oh, he was a fine dog, a German Shepard, you see, very hard to find back then, and he used to eat the leftover ham and peas and roast chicken and sole fillet in a lemon butter emulsion and the finest caviar on lobster roulettes with champagne on the side and let me tell you, I never got bored when I was a young'un, kids these days need to have more respect for the elderly because we are elderly and let me tell you, with the technology thingamajigs like Walkmans or iPods or VCRs or Tamagotchis or Gameboys you have these days you lazy kids should never get bored that's why we spend 1000 dollars on all your playthings and let me tell you, back in my day, 1000 dollars would buy you a lot more useful stuff y'see like a new car and a new house and a new life and a new planet and a new solar system and a new galaxy and a new shack where we used to cut wood and it was fun and we never got bored of cutting wood!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on August 20, 2017, 01:52:29 PMI think it was a road trip from Sydney to Adelaide, which according to google is: 14 h 17 min (1,374.9 km)
We stopped a bunch.

I only go on one road trip frequently, and that's the annual trip to the Gold Coast: 9 h 47 min (855.2 km)

None of these places really exist but considering I probably don't exist either it's 100% legitimate.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

mikey

he quoted thatgamer not himself
unmotivated

Dude

More like the whole convo is what I was quoting but ok

E. Gadd Industries

*referring to convo quote* aaaaaand there goes some of my faith in humanity
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 26, 2017, 08:50:19 AMaaaaaand there goes some of my faith in humanity
Most useful quote 2017

Dudeman

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 26, 2017, 04:30:40 PMAll politicians are like "blah blah blah taxes blah blah".

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on August 29, 2017, 09:42:49 PMRIGHT ABOUT NOW IT'S TIME TO ROCK WITH THE BIGGITY BUCK BUMBLE

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.